• Views 7,173,964
  • Replies 29,365
  • Likes 48

moviecouple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. Ill try it when I get home.

Hey... one other question that I can't seem to get a straight answer on. They added in Setting the IOS option of 222/224. What exactly would be the reason to add that? Do some games only work with 222 and some with 224? What is the deal?

ulysse57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
IlluminiX said:
marinos35 said:
it's already there
Must have been added since I last updated! Very nice! I also got a crash (Code dump) after enabling the clock randomly. Doesn't seem to happen all the time though and not when the clock is off. Is that sound made from clicking on a game by design or a bug?
But you need not to point to the tv screen but outside (no visible cursor). If you point outside the game list but on the screen, it doesn't work.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes it´s added again but no button for now
wink.gif

It´s not finished and it´s not like it should be (i hadn´t much time today this is only a fast integration of downloading
wink.gif
)

@ulysee: Press the 1 Button one time and you can navigate with the DPAD or Nunchuk

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
Just a quick question, I am using the channel version of this loader, how do I save settings? Like for game names, and what it displays above and below the boxart? Also, I have the images dir on the root of my sd card, but none of my images show up, do I need a config.txt or something? I'm a bit stumped, and I've tried looking through this thread but there are so many posts, it's a bit difficult to find the answer I'm looking for.

Thanks!

Empyr69er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUICK QUESTION(s): If a game hangs then crashes during installation does the installed portion get stuck on the HD? or does it only install something once file transfer is completed?

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DPyro said:
1. Added custom pointer image support
2. Added custom battery location support (battery1_coords, battery2_coords, battery3_coords, battery4_coords)
What are the DEFAULT coordinates of the batteries?

CODEbattery1_coords = x, y
battery2_coords = x, y
battery3_coords = x, y
battery4_coords = x, y

Thanks!
yay.gif

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
nIxx said:
wink.gif

It´s not finished and it´s not like it should be (i hadn´t much time today this is only a fast integration of downloading
wink.gif
)

@ulysee: Press the 1 Button one time and you can navigate with the DPAD or Nunchuk
Yeah, I noticed by looking the code that it saves at the default image path and not the one we set.

zouille83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello

I think we must make a new image inside the loader to show all possibility ( A, B 1, 2 buttons) because there are a lot of option and too much question

jono@home

Trophies
XP
Country
marinos35 said:
nIxx said:
wink.gif

wink.gif
)

Yeah, I noticed by looking the code that it saves at the default image path and not the one we set.

Just a notice.. wifi connection in usb loader breaks wifi games

Basically wifi connection cannot be established in games if wifi is used in the loader.. so if the loader auto connects to the network on boot this would be a bad thing.. as it will break the wifi connectivity in all games

Unless of course you guys have fixed this in this loader..

If not, a warning suggesting the loader should be restarted after downloading covers/auto update or when a game is started after connecting to wifi should be put into place.. or

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ulysse57 said:
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
Code:
##ÂÂparentalcontrol = [0], 1, 2, 3ÂÂ--ÂÂIf "godmode" is ON, "parentalcontrol" will be ignored.
#ÂÂÂÂ0 => Turn off parental control
#ÂÂÂÂ1 => Only allow games with 0 to show up (in titles.txt)
#ÂÂÂÂ2 => Only allow games with 0 or 1 to show up (in titles.txt)
#ÂÂÂÂ3 => Only allow games with 0 or 1 or 2 to show up (in titles.txt)

I noticed this in the "config.txt". But where to add the values 0, 1 and 2 in "title.txt" ?

SAMPLE "titles.txt" FILECODE
RVBE = Alvin And The Chipmunks
RIEP = American Idol Encore = 1
RMFE = AMF Bowling Pinbusters!
You simply add "= x", where "x" is "0", "1", "2", or "3"!

yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.