Other links there (I'll upload them also to the red file manager there):
3dcovers + the updated 16 PAL covers pack
blindguy's disc packs
themes site

and everything else I find it useful
wink.gif

EDIT: nice typo
tongue.gif
i'll try to fix it (pobably will have to reupload)
also I'll mirror them to mediafire when the uploads start work again

luke_70it

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
cyril88 said:
josete2k said:
cyril88 said:
black screen when i try to use ios 222 it is normal?

Did you install it????

yes, i have installed usb2beta3

usb2beta3 is IOS202... If you want to install ios222, you need to install the cios that is bundled with uloader by hermes: see at wiki page (http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB_Loader_Releases) for a download link.

Cheers
Luca

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
imapterodactyl said:
loony747 said:
how do I download dol 207 through badongo?

Same problem here. The page has no download button or anything similar. Perhaps you have to set up a Badongo account to download?
wacko.gif
at the right side of the page there is the image verification and the download button
I was also lost the first time
also a ddl at the page now, but if I get too many hits it will stop to work (not to worry for now)

@ luke_70it: try to reload the page. tell me if you still have problems with the red file manager.

acecube

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,
I already have googled a lot, but I can't really find a solution. I want to compile the newest loader revision on my own.
How do I do that? Is there a tutorial?

First I have to say, that I got some problems with getting and installing the "devkitProUpdater-1.4.10.exe".
During the install process the needed files should be downloaded automatically, but some files can't be downloaded.
For example devkitPPC_r16-win32-1.exe. I think anything with devkit can't be downloaded.
So I unchecked all devkitXXX files and tried to install without them. After that I tried to get all other files I need, manually.

And YES, I also checked the first site of this post, but I think "libogc-04-04-2009.zip" and "devkitPro Libraries 03-04-2009.zip" need at some other files that I can compile like at least the programmers notepad, isn't it?

Another question I have belongs to the creators of the loader: Do you plan to integrate coverflow in future?

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marinos35 said:
imapterodactyl said:
loony747 said:
how do I download dol 207 through badongo?

Same problem here. The page has no download button or anything similar. Perhaps you have to set up a Badongo account to download?
wacko.gif
at the right side of the page there is the image verification and the download button
I was also lost the first time
also a ddl at the page now, but if I get too many hits it will stop to work (not to worry for now)

@ luke_70it: try to refress the page. tell me if you still have problems with the red file manager.

Thanks for the direct link. FYI: No luck with Badongo... no image verification/download button ANYwhere on the page, and I refreshed repeatedly and tried with both Firefox and IE (eww). I noticed that trying to close an ad prompts me to set up a free account, so I'm thinking I need to set up a free account in order to do anything there, including download.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kyogc said:
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
What are the DEFAULT coordinates of the batteries?

Code:
battery1_coords = 245, 400
battery2_coords = 335, 400
battery3_coords = 245, 425
battery4_coords = 335, 425

Thanks!
yay.gif
THANKS!

I have all the DEFAULTS documented in "config.txt" and "theme.txt" files. I would be VERY happy to add this information to the GUI USB Loader Wiki, but I do not have permissions. Is there someone that can grant me this permission, please?

Thanks!
yay.gif

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
kyogc said:
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
What are the DEFAULT coordinates of the batteries?

Code:
battery1_coords = 245, 400
battery2_coords = 335, 400
battery3_coords = 245, 425
battery4_coords = 335, 425

Thanks!
yay.gif
THANKS!

I have all the DEFAULTS documented in "config.txt" and "theme.txt" files. I would be VERY happy to add this information to the GUI USB Loader Wiki, but I do not have permissions. Is there someone that can grant me this permission, please?

Thanks!
yay.gif
I don't think it maters, because if you don't use a command the default settings are loaded automatically. If you want to set other coords, you don't need the default.

Meannekes

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the cover download is back but wich version of covers will be downloaded?

3d from neo..
or which one?

or maybe its configurable? than it would be perfect for everyone

cyril88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
luke_70it said:
cyril88 said:
josete2k said:
cyril88 said:
black screen when i try to use ios 222 it is normal?

Did you install it????

yes, i have installed usb2beta3

usb2beta3 is IOS202... If you want to install ios222, you need to install the cios that is bundled with uloader by hermes: see at wiki page (http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB_Loader_Releases) for a download link.

Cheers
Luca

i have installed the cios who was in the bundle but i doesn't work , always black screen with all my games.
But with the Uloader it works perfectly?
i don't understand

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marinos35 said:
I don't think it maters, because if you don't use a command the default settings are loaded automatically. If you want to set other coords, you don't need the default.
Well... Technically, you are correct... But as a template designer, it's ALWAYS good to know where the default coordinates are located! It makes visualization, placement, and reference, of images a LOT easier!
biggrin.gif

yay.gif

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
toto-home said:
Nope... No Download-Button at all

QUOTE(imapterodactyl @ Apr 29 2009, 07:02 PM) Thanks for the direct link. FYI: No luck with Badongo... no image verification/download button ANYwhere on the page, and I refreshed repeatedly and tried with both Firefox and IE (eww). I noticed that trying to close an ad prompts me to set up a free account, so I'm thinking I need to set up a free account in order to do anything there, including download.

try this http://www.badongo.com/file/14693536

if it works, then i found the problem. when you open the file from the red manager it adds an extra /
original
http://www.badongo.com/file/14693536
file browser's
http://www.badongo.com//file/14693536
hope I find a work arround

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: the 2nd pic dun show much, just topdown view of the layout