• Views 7,179,283
  • Replies 29,366
  • Likes 48

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I run this program, I get a box that says "Download boxart?" If I say yes, I get a code dump. If I say no, it asks again after I hover over a game, even if it is the same game. If I try to start a game, it returns me to the Wii Menu. Waninkoko's official 1.5 and channels I made for games with their banners work fine. Does anyone know why this is?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Well, it works now...not regulary, only sometimes...but there's still much work to be done...

-It isn't that stable
-Code Dump, whenever I try to download a cover
-Hell of a loading time

I'm pretty shure they know about this, and trying to fix it. I'll keep an an eye on this, but for me not usable right now, sorry....
frown.gif

But keep it going, looks good
grog.gif
!

cheech794

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started using this loader on R109, the loader detects the boxart just fine but it does not get the disc covers.
I have them in sd:/images/disk, they are named the same as the boxart (RZZE8P.png for boxart - RZZE8P.png for cover), and they are 160x160.
Any ideas???

malacai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cheech794 said:
I just started using this loader on R102, the loader detects the boxart just fine but it does not get the disc covers.
I have them in sd:/images/disk, they are named the same as the boxart, and they are 160x160.
Any ideas???

sd:/images/disk it should be sd:/images/disc

=)

pretender13

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
cheech794 said:
I just started using this loader on R102, the loader detects the boxart just fine but it does not get the disc covers.
I have them in sd:/images/disk, they are named the same as the boxart, and they are 160x160.
Any ideas???

should be in disc not disk

smile.gif

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Was working fine just earlier now it wont even load.I get a black screen any my hard drive gets shut down and the wiimote gets turned off but the console is still on.

Godflesh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
biggrin.gif
Found a R109 bug

...Call of duty can't find wi-fi connection when I launch the GUI usb loader through HBC· ...when I use "wad"launcher for R96 it does work.

My internetchannel works fine etc...

p.s. love this loader! ...keep up the good work...

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does it use all the features in the config file? Or only certain settings.

If i only have the path for the images in my config file is everything else default?

Also if i have it in my config to turn something off but then use the loader and turn it on it doesnt work.

I had ocarina off in my config( I didnt know it was set to off) and i went to enable it for mario kart but everytime i exited the settings screen it just went back to default.

Also i tried loading Mario Kart and it frooze 4 out of 5 times trying to load it.

Every other loader loads every game just fine including mario kart.

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As far is i got it, it just loads the titles from the txt nothing else. We didn't implement much settings or save yet but it's still under development. About issues and bugs... for sure i will write them down in the first post but think about that you are dealing with a program under development. it's not even in alpha stage so you have to deal with the bugs
smile.gif

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll play around with it more later tonight and see what else i can find.

The big complaint i have though is using the standard background(widescreen mode).
The text that tells you how much free space/used space on the hard drive.The top part of all that text gets chopped off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: There is black rice flour, and its really black colored