USB Loader GX

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by cyrex, Apr 19, 2009.

1. dope_X

dope_X Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2008
    Gambia, The
    is in the newest version the deletebug-fix implemented?

2. pretender13

pretender13 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 18, 2009
    Canada
    Great work on this loader so far, but.
    Is it possible to implement a option in config.txt to enable / disable auto download of covers.
    ever since this feature has been implemented i can no longer launch this loader.
    have tried doing a connection test before loading the loader which tests fine, but all is does is black screens and just goes back to HBC.

TIA

3. bula

bula GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 4, 2009
    United States
    Can you post config.txt and title.txt. I can not find them in first post. Thanks.

4. BlindDude

BlindDude GBAtemp Fan

Dec 31, 2008
    United States
    THE PLACE WHERE THE PROGRAM GETS THE IMAGE RESIZES IT BEFORE IT REACHES YOUR WIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Blue-K

Blue-K No right of appeal.

Jun 21, 2008
    Swaziland
    Helvetica
    Aehm...you know that the P in RVZP52 stands for the Region? P=PAL, E=NTSC, I think...it would be possible to code something, that it looks in the ID, and then display things...the ID contains the Region, the Publisher and the Shortname of the game...so it would be possible that it shows the Region and the publisher, all from the ID..until then, just watch at the freaking ID, and you're fine...

6. giantpune

giantpune GBAtemp Addict

Apr 10, 2009
    United States

7. Pippin666

Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, Qc
    What is folder path for the cover images?

8. waxlabo

waxlabo Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    this project seems to be moving strong. i really want to try this out... i am having trouble with a few things. what is in the config.txt? and where can i find titles.txt? is there an icon.png for homebrew channel?

9. kamakaze

kamakaze Member

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2009
    United States
    A newbie with more wish list....

If not an option to save settings for each game, it would be nice to save changes to the settings as default settings. Right now, the settings change after I change them and reboot.

10. Linuks

Linuks GBAtemp Regular

Aug 30, 2008
    France
    France
    I don't know about config.txt but here is a title.txt : http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB_Loader_titles.txt

11. wiistarter

wiistarter GBAtemp Fan

Apr 11, 2009
    Why do you need these files?? I am using this loader and never needed these files... I needed them for the Ultimate Loader but not this

12. Pippin666

Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, Qc
    Then tell me, how do I know where to put the cover images?

13. icebrg5

icebrg5 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 1, 2007
    United States

Its on the first post of this topic

Images folder on the root of the sd card for cover art must be 160 x 224
    cd covers go in folder called disc inside images folder.

Config.txt files are not currently used.

14. wiistarter

wiistarter GBAtemp Fan

Apr 11, 2009
    It tells you on the first page...

•Boxart images need a resolution of 160x224 and must be place in SDRoot:/images/
    •DVD covers image need a resolution of 160x160 and must be placed in SDRoot:/images/disc/
    •DVD and Boxart images must both named like this RUUXEP.png for example (6digit GameID) or 3digit GameID or it loads the default.•DVD covers should be centered with a transparent background for better look.

15. wiistarter

wiistarter GBAtemp Fan

Apr 11, 2009
    Double post

16. Legah

Legah Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 5, 2007
    I'm using rev 109 and I'm having problems with Animal Crossing freezing up on me, and no it's not usbhd spin down issue, I've set it to use powersave after 4½ hours. Didn't have this problem with the ultimate usbloader 7.x. I started a new game and it froze when I was going upstairs to save, the image froze just as the black circle was getting small, which I'm guessing is when it was supposed to load data.

Other than that, I love this, and I really love that all the talented ultimate usbloader coders joined in!

17. bula

bula GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 4, 2009
    United States

This is why:

added custom background options: Inside config.txt (which sits in your boot.dol directory), put the line theme_path = "yourpath" or wtheme_path = "yourpath" (if you are using widescreen) (for example, theme_path = "SD:/mytheme/") then put "background.png" inside "yourpath" (the folder).

everyone thought that needs a config.txt to work.

18. DocZagreus

DocZagreus Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2009
    Italy
    is there any solution about the black screen problem?
    I have read that other users have it but I don't find a solution...

19. Im bored

Im bored Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2007
    United States
    the solution was stated a couple of posts down saying that they were having that problem because of no wifi
    enable internet connection

20. DocZagreus

DocZagreus Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2009
    Italy
    it can't be... I have a connection via wifi and, for example, I can download the game covers with the USB Loader Ultimate7
    [​IMG]

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted