Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BlindDude said:
HisshouBuraiKen said:
No discs = win. They're just an extra click where none was necessary.
Then you have your pick of about 5 loaders that use that option and are all pretty much completed.
The spinning disk may be an extra step,, but its well worth it... I cant wait to click on a game,, just to see that cool disc.

I agree although i wish they were the official discs and not the custom ones with wii written on them but thats just me.
Someone was working on an original cover set but i haven't heard anymore about it

squablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah im with you I also prefer the original disc images to the custom ones. Hopefully we will hear from the person that was putting those together soon.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heres one for the wishlist.Havent seen it posted before but i might have missed it.

Have an option in the configt.txt file to set the lock/unlock password to whatever you want and if nothing is on config file then it goes to the default password AB121B

something like

lock_unlock= *password*

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it has been posted before and feel free to FLAME me, God knows I deserve it..

But I want to take a crack at this large amount of games text issue(I wont be posting dols) on my own..

I know how to download the whole source but what do I need to compile? C? C++? are these free and links if so please?

Flame on!

JUGGALO LOVE!

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BlindDude said:
I know it has been posted before and feel free to FLAME me, God knows I deserve it..

But I want to take a crack at this large amount of games text issue(I wont be posting dols) on my own..

I know how to download the whole source but what do I need to compile? C? C++? are these free and links if so please?

Flame on!
Devkitpro helps

Just make sure you set that up correctly and it works I think

Though I wouldn't know as I have C# and all that crap

boot.dol rev134

http://rapidshare.com/files/224649942/boot_r134.dol

QUOTEChangelog:
Fixed power button location

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rev 134 link here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UA1ZGDAP

EDIT: I got beat to it
tongue.gif

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BlindDude said:

Flame on!

JUGGALO LOVE!
Whoa! You're a Juggalo? Right on! Me too!

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't even know why i download the newest rev because by the time i go to play the wii with the new rev i just downloaded a few hours ago 10 more have come out since

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chaos Punk said:
BlindDude said:

Flame on!

JUGGALO LOVE!

Seems to be a few of them around

You guys notice the new violent J leaked today?

Posts merged

Diablo1123 said:
QUOTE(icpmattj @ Apr 22 2009, 08:13 PM)
I don't even know why i download the newest rev because by the time i go to play the wii with the new rev i just downloaded a few hours ago 10 more have come out since
At least its proof the loader is being worked on.

indeed it does.

I've noticed they always said that config files wont be released until a stable version comes out.
I wonder when that will be.

adam_the_1st

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ICON.png

.......R130

-updated Gü to R130
-a few graphic fixes
-added force system video by default

note: I won't likely be updating again for a deceant while, I'd like to wait until the Theme feature is futher developed, becuase for the amount of time it takes a code noob like me to update this thing I could probably make a few skins. Infact I already have a few ready, but will be waiting to impliment them.

ENJOY

DOWNLOAD

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaos Punk said:
BlindDude said:

Flame on!

JUGGALO LOVE!

You can count another Juggalo in the bunch
smile.gif

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
adam_the_1st said:
ICON.png

.......R130

-updated Gü to R130
-a few graphic fixes
-added force system video by default

note: I won't likely be updating again for a deceant while, I'd like to wait until the Theme feature is futher developed, becuase for the amount of time it takes a code noob like me to update this thing I could probably make a few skins. Infact I already have a few ready, but will be waiting to impliment them.

ENJOY

DOWNLOAD
All you have to do is do a SVN update and compile right?
Unless there are conflicts, which I don't think are that common.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +2