• Likes 48

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
adam_the_1st said:
If I do an SVN update won't that ovewrite changes Ive made to text positions colors and so on? I honestly don't have a clue...
frown.gif
you are doing a good job in catching up to the fast progress we see here , so I don't expect you to release every revision with your theme , you are doing wise to wait for a stable release , cheers and keep it coming
wink.gif

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
adam_the_1st said:
If I do an SVN update won't that ovewrite changes Ive made to text positions colors and so on? I honestly don't have a clue...
frown.gif
SVN update don't overwrite the changes you made.
That's SVN revert
SVN update just add the changes that were added to the SVN.

Last I checked.

Pretty sure its like that.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
priapism said:
priapism said:
config.txt please?
Come on dude! We saw the post when you posted it 5 minutes ago, you don't have to keep posting it over and over! The config.txt file won't be released until a stable version of the DOL is released. I think someone said that on the same page you posted that in the first place!

priapism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
priapism said:
priapism said:
config.txt please?
Come on dude! We saw the post when you posted it 5 minutes ago, you don't have to keep posting it over and over! The config.txt file won't be released until a stable version of the DOL is released. I think someone said that on the same page you posted that in the first place!

so nobody here is using any config.txt for this loader? i don't understand.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
priapism said:
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
priapism said:
priapism said:
config.txt please?

No. That's because there's no official release yet. As good as this loader is, it's still in testing phases, and until a stable version is released, it wouldn't make sense to have to update the config files every time a release is made (which is a ton!).

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im using a config file
smile.gif

Only thing i have in it is where to get the images from(not even sure it works 100% since i have them in the default folder anyway) and im using the theme.txt feature as well so i can turn off the game ID thingy.

The theme.txt does work though.

I will move the image folder tomorrow and see if the loader still loads them after moving the folder and renaming it and then changing it in teh config file

priapism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
priapism said:
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
priapism said:
priapism said:
config.txt please?

No. That's because there's no official release yet. As good as this loader is, it's still in testing phases, and until a stable version is released, it wouldn't make sense to have to update the config files every time a release is made (which is a ton!).

i see. thank you.

i am trying to move the location of the cover art. it is slightly out of place with the background i am using. i guess i can wait though. functionality is more important than cosmetics i suppose.

thanks for answering my desperate pleas. i will stop now. haha.

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone feel like making a video tutorial on how to use devkit pro with this,, how to from a-z? In new thread of coarse with a link to it here?

Big request?

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BlindDude said:
Anyone feel like making a video tutorial on how to use devkit pro with this,, how to from a-z? In new thread of coarse with a link to it here?

Big request?
Is it that hard?
Download the updater for devkitpro
Use it to download all the PPC or ARM stuff I forgot which
Set the variable in your Environment Variables to point to where you installed devkitpro
Download and install the updated stuff that is on the first post (the gui lib and the updated gc lib)
Put the folder with the source in a place without any spaces in the file name (C:\something\)
Browse to the folder with command prompt (cd C:\something\)
type make and it'll build.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

oneleggedjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This by far is my favorite loader. Great Job!
grog.gif

Now only if it could run DVD backups and GC games!
One day this will replace my system menu.... until then keep at it!

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know where to find a proper version of svn update?
I tried searching google but i see there are a lot of em, i saw one posted in here, but I cant find it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @OctoAori20, my pc doesnt even have bluetooth