Devastor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

When i try the alternate dol RZTP01.dol (i've put this dol in the root of the SD card), when i try to run Wii sport resort i get an error SD:/RZTE01.dol does not exist! You Messed something up. Idiot.

LOL
smile.gif

Someone can help me with this error?

Thanks!

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
why dont you update your gx and use alt-dol from disk, it then searches the game image on WBFS drive to load the dol instead of it running off the sd card, then theres no need extracting .dols fom games that need it

PLUS

your trying to run the game using RZTP01.dol and GX needs RZTE01.dol............................ a different region game

Devastor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, i've read some post that it working with alt-dol and SD card ... i've done everything to do with the tutorial. No one have clue how to fix this error when using alt-dol with sd card?

Posts merged

your trying to run the game using RZTP01.dol and GX needs RZTE01.dol............................ a different region game

yeah but in tutorial to get working Wii sport ... it tell to let's and name the dol to RZTP01.dol. I've tried to rename for RZTE01.dol ... but it didn't work

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
it will say name it to that because the authur will have that version game, do some reserch onn the different version game codes they try again, use wii scrubber to load the .iso, search for main.dol(maybe game.dol its off the top of my head here) extract the .dol and rename it to RZT?01.dol ? = the region of the game E, P, J etc then put it in the folder alt-dol on the root of your sd card, load gx go to setting - custom paths and make sure it pointing the the alt-dol folder on the sd card then boot the game simple.

QUOTE said:
P = PAL(Europe)

E = NTSC-U(USA, CANADA?)

J = NTSC-J(JAPANESE)

Devastor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Done ... i renamed main.dol to RZTE01.dol (i'm in canada) NTSC ... but now i have a gray screen (frozen) with the usb loader menu in background. Strange ...
frown.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it would much easier for you to just update GX via wifi and use the altdol from disc option. That way you are sure you're using the correct game.dol and not one from the wrong region.

FYI - altdol from disc does not mean you need an actual disc to use it. It just grabs the altdol from the ISO you have on your harddrive and uses it.

Devastor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how i can update GX with my wifi? where is the option?

When i put alt from disc ... it take the ISO on the harddrive? I don't need to burn the iso on a dvd?

Well for now i've put to take the al-dol from disk ...still black screen.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it a PAL or NTSC ISO?

If it's PAL, I don't think it works at all on an NTSC console.

Also, which cIOS are you using?

Devastor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's NTSC

IOS36 v4.18 in homebrew channel
Boot/Standard : CIOS 249 in USB backup loader GX

If i need to update the IOS ... can you tell me how? I think i put the new ISO on SD card and load it from hombrew after.

Thanks,

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devastor said:
ok i'll ... btw should i install the USB loader GX v1.1?

No, you need to have a revision that has the 002 fix so you might as well use the latest revision 714/715. Personally, I only use cIOS 222 rev3 globally and have my 002fix set to ANTI globally. I'd recommend cIOS 38 rev 12 or rev 14 if you want to stick to 249 because they don't have any 002fix built in and you can rely on the loader's own 002fix settings. Just set it to ANTI globally if you use any cIOS other than 13a/b. rev13 requires you to set the 002fix for each individual game that requires it.

If you're on rev709 of the loader, you should be able to just update via wifi in the loader settings to rev714 (or rev715 later on tonight). Also, make sure to delete your config files from your SD/USB. You'll want to delete your global.cfg and gamesettings.cfg (if that's what they're called, can't remember). If fact, deleting your config files may just solve your problem if you've updated recently.

Devastor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So ok ... i let's my CIOS to CIOS36_rev10.

I've updated USB Loader GX.

Now, i enabled the global 002 fix to ANTI. Put in wii sport resort setting the 002 fix to YES. Put alternate-dol to disc. Deleted global.cfg and gamesettings.cfg.

Same shit ... black screen when starting wii sport resort
frown.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you did everything in that order then you messed up.

1. Update your cIOS to 12 or 14
2. delete your config files
3. if you have your global fix set to ANTI you don't have to adjust the 002fix at all in the individual game setting
4. use altdol from disc and select the file player.dol
5. save your individual game settings
6. load the game and watch the instruction video (it will be glitchy, just let it play all the way through)
7. when the video is done it will blackscreen. simply hold the power button on the wii for 5 sec to turn off the system and then turn it back on
8. Start the loader and go back into the individual game settings and turn altdol OFF. Save settings and load the game.
9. Also keep in mind that Wii Motion Plus is REQUIRED to play this game. And make sure you do everything in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.