United States
  2. Gabberhead

Gabberhead Member
    Newcomer

Germany
  3. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    mine is an earlier build, but it works 100%.

4. Gabberhead

Gabberhead Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    i know. its working, but u need the .elf file in the wiiu apps folder. with the updatet files for the wup installer of the channel forwarder u dont need the elf file anymore, only install it with wub installer.

5. eipok

eipok GBAtemp Regular

Spain
  6. Gabberhead

Gabberhead Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    thanx. but that one i already have. this one needs the elf file under wiiu/apps. the one without the elf file is from 7/2018. your and mine is from 10/2017

7. cagerhager

cagerhager GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So I've been reading this and other threads to get this going. I have done multiple ways to try to get this to work and by using the suggestions on this thread, i keep getting the USB Loader GX suspended with the music playing on a black screen. I did create my own channel with vwii injector and that booted up, but the gamepad wouldn't work....soooooo does anyone have a step by step tutorial with files to get this one working? I have the vwii via the ultimate vwii hacking guide, and saw a few posts about ios58. Regardless, step by step would be super helpful. Thanks!

8. eipok

eipok GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    Just follow these instructions (sorry that it is spanish):

------------------------------
    Hack Pirateo de Virtual Wii

*You have to get my SD from my post (you can find it in my signature):
    1. Abrir el Wuphax desde el HBL de la Wii U para hackear el Canal Mii de la vWii. (Opción A)
    2. Abrir modo Wii y abrir el Canal Mii para instalar el HBC.
    3. Abrir el Wuphax desde el HBL de la Wii U para restaurar el Canal Mii de la vWii. (Opción B)
    4. Instalar d2x CIOS: V10 BETA 53 D2X...
      1. 56 249
      2. 57 250
      3. 58 251
    5. Instalar IOS 236 Installer v8 special edition:
      1. Installs a patched IOS36 into the IOS236 slot.
    6. Abrir Yet Another Wad Manager, seleccionar que no se quiere otro IOS, e instalar:
      • USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder_5_1_AHBPROT (For vWii ONLY).
      • Homebrew Channel "Wide".
    USB Loader GX Configuration:
    • Loader's IOS 58
    • Game's IOS 251
    • GameCube Mode Nintendont
    • Nintendont Video Scale (Tamaño): 100
    • Nintendont Video Offset (Posición): 0
    • Memory Card Emulation: Individual.
    • Memory Card Blocks Size: 123.

jeannotte likes this.
  9. holypuma

holypuma Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I don't have much to add to this forum at this time, but thanks for this app. Works great!

10. Nomado

Nomado Member
    Newcomer

Madagascar
    Anyone know why Installing to NAND gives error but works with installing to USB? I had it installed to my USB and it was working, then I moved it to my NAND and It game me error 199-999. After finding this post and installing it back to USB. It started working again.

Also about forwarder channels, I have made WiiU VC inject of USB Loader GX with Teconmoon's VC Injector so I can play Nintendont with Gamepad support. But when I made(or installed forwarder channels I found on GBATemp), VC injects for Sega, SNES and NES GX emulators, SNES9x GX forwarder kept corrupting my USB Loader GX inject with gamepad support. Why is that one corrupting my USB Loader GX Inject?

11. Lava3063

Lava3063 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    would a nintendont forwarder corrupt usbloadergx? I get an error 199-999 when launching it from NAND.

12. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    only if it has the same title id. I have both, and they work perfectly fine.

13. CannotDeny

CannotDeny Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    I'm quite confused with my issue, the thing won't install. So if I'm understanding correctly this places a forwarder on the Wii U menu that would be used to launch the vWii USB Loader GX app directly from the Wii U menu. It is mentioned to only install to the USB if installed with WUP G2X, but I'm assuming it needs to be on a Wii U compatible drive or on a thumb drive, but the drive usually connected would be a drive formatted for USB Loader GX (GC & vWii) and thus not recognized by the Wii U, so unable to have this forwarder installed on it.

That's quite ironic. I must be missing something I guess, cause anyway I cannot installed it, I had hoped to avoid injecting every individual title I have, I don't fully mind going to Wii U -> vWii -> USB Loader -> game, but I also wouldn't mind skipping a few steps. Having a Wii U + vWii + anything else drive is attractive as well but againdoing every title individually is a lengthy process.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - forwarder, channel, Loader