USB Loader GX DVDs

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by LBPMods, Dec 5, 2009.

1. LBPMods
    OP

LBPMods Banned

Banned
    Nov 27, 2009
    United States
    My external USB drive doesn't seem to work with any of the popular backup loaders. (I used WBFS Manager, and followed all of the instructions.) When I use it with USB Loader GX, it shows the game, but when I launch it, it disconnects the Wii Remotes and freezes.

Can I use a DVD-R or DVD+R with USB Loader GX? If so, which one? If not, what backup loader does support them?

2. xaxa

xaxa Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    New York, NY
    I honestly know next to nothing about usb/sd loaders, so I can't help you with your problem.

However, for disk loading, you should use Neogamma. The latest stable version is v7. There is a beta going around, but it is not completely stable yet (but it's close.)

3. LBPMods
    OP

LBPMods Banned

Banned
    Nov 27, 2009
    United States
    What DVD should I use? DVD+R or DVD-R? What program should I use to burn it onto the DVD? Can I put it on the DVD as an ISO, or do I need to convert it 1st? If so, what should I use to convert it?

4. seb77

seb77 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2008
    Canada
    Quebec
    Use ImgBurn to burn your game as an ISO on a DVD-R and use Neogamma to load it.

And read the stickied threads... before asking for help :)

5. LBPMods
    OP

LBPMods Banned

Banned
    Nov 27, 2009
    United States
    It works perfectly!!! :D Thanks :)

6. LBPMods
    OP

LBPMods Banned

Banned
    Nov 27, 2009
    United States
    Is there a way to play WiiWare or Virtual Console backups? I know where to get them, but I don't know how to play them.

7. seb77

seb77 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2008
    Canada
    Quebec