LBPMods

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My external USB drive doesn't seem to work with any of the popular backup loaders. (I used WBFS Manager, and followed all of the instructions.) When I use it with USB Loader GX, it shows the game, but when I launch it, it disconnects the Wii Remotes and freezes.

Can I use a DVD-R or DVD+R with USB Loader GX? If so, which one? If not, what backup loader does support them?

xaxa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I honestly know next to nothing about usb/sd loaders, so I can't help you with your problem.

However, for disk loading, you should use Neogamma. The latest stable version is v7. There is a beta going around, but it is not completely stable yet (but it's close.)

LBPMods

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xaxa said:
I honestly know next to nothing about usb/sd loaders, so I can't help you with your problem.

However, for disk loading, you should use Neogamma. The latest stable version is v7. There is a beta going around, but it is not completely stable yet (but it's close.)
What DVD should I use? DVD+R or DVD-R? What program should I use to burn it onto the DVD? Can I put it on the DVD as an ISO, or do I need to convert it 1st? If so, what should I use to convert it?

seb77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Use ImgBurn to burn your game as an ISO on a DVD-R and use Neogamma to load it.

And read the stickied threads... before asking for help :)

LBPMods

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to play WiiWare or Virtual Console backups? I know where to get them, but I don't know how to play them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1