Hacking USB Loader 1.1 and IOS249 patched DVD not working.

chalfant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is it possible to install patched DVD's with usb loader 1.1, they work with gamma3 but will not install directly using the wii. Sounds like IOS249 problem from what I've read. Would be nice to see this addressed instead of all the cosmetic changes being done. Functionality is what really appeals.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe if you wait another 30minutes.

Pop the disc into a computer, and use Imgburn or something similar to create an image from the disc. Then add that ISO to the device you use for the USB loader.

chalfant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, does not work, been there done that. ISO seems to be garbage when using WBFS Manager, shows garbage id and game name and will not copy over.

Solecist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
one thing i am having problem here...is copy an original SSBBrawl and an original Metroid 3 to the disk via usb loader....and the SSBB gives me an error at beginning and metroid 3 after copy... when running the game via usb loader....asks me for the metroid 3 disc ! ...anyone knows something about this?

chalfant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a backup patched copy of Met3 and want to install it to my usb device but I get the not valid Wii disk. Worked with gamma3, sorry I'm not at that point but it's something for me to watch for when I do. Hope someone can solve this for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: