upgrading Hdd have some issues

Discussion in 'PS3 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Kthekingk, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Kthekingk
    OP

Kthekingk Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2010
    Canada
    K so I have a 40 gb ps3 with about 31 psn games on it. I need to upgrade the hdd ( was thinking of upgrading to 500gb or 640 gb) but i have a few questions first [​IMG]. Well I have a few bough psn games from my psn account which I have gameshared but my account is open on more than 5 ps3s so does that mean that if I deactivate the account on ps3, that another ps3 with my acc on it will have it activated ? I also have a few psn games from a friend whos password I dont know and 2 other friends whos passwords I do know but I think the accounts on more than 5 ps3s? Is there anyway I can keep my games and all my other stuff installed on the ps3? And whats the highest hdd size I can install into my ps3? Thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. Kthekingk
    OP

Kthekingk Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2010
    Canada
    ??

3. lukands

lukands I took the little bus here

Mar 27, 2009
    Estonia
    Your mamas house
    The biggest HDD you can go in a PS3 is 750GB, and keep in mind that when you install a new drive it will format that drive. There is an option to save info (game saves, etc..) onto a usb stick, etc..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice