upgrading Hdd have some issues

Discussion in 'PS3 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Kthekingk, Nov 29, 2010.

Nov 29, 2010
  1. Kthekingk
    OP

Newcomer Kthekingk Newbie

Canada
    K so I have a 40 gb ps3 with about 31 psn games on it. I need to upgrade the hdd ( was thinking of upgrading to 500gb or 640 gb) but i have a few questions first [​IMG]. Well I have a few bough psn games from my psn account which I have gameshared but my account is open on more than 5 ps3s so does that mean that if I deactivate the account on ps3, that another ps3 with my acc on it will have it activated ? I also have a few psn games from a friend whos password I dont know and 2 other friends whos passwords I do know but I think the accounts on more than 5 ps3s? Is there anyway I can keep my games and all my other stuff installed on the ps3? And whats the highest hdd size I can install into my ps3? Thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. Kthekingk
    OP

Newcomer Kthekingk Newbie

Canada
  3. lukands

Member lukands I took the little bus here

Estonia
    The biggest HDD you can go in a PS3 is 750GB, and keep in mind that when you install a new drive it will format that drive. There is an option to save info (game saves, etc..) onto a usb stick, etc..