Hacking Updating 1.7.1 to 1.8.0

Artrigis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the process for updating from acekard 2i 1.7.1 to 1.8.0?
Is it as simple as drop and replacing the current AIO and AKmenu4 with that of the newest 1.8.0? or will I need to backup my games / saves before updating to newest version and then drop games into new akaio?

C

croagunk.master

Artrigis said:
Alright that sounds simple enough. Thanks for the reply.

WAIT! Don't delete your _aio folder. Instead, replace it with the AKAIO 1.8.0 one. This is because if you delete your original _aio folder, you will loose all your themes and whatnot.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
croagunk.master said:
Artrigis said:
Alright that sounds simple enough. Thanks for the reply.

WAIT! Don't delete your _aio folder. Instead, replace it with the AKAIO 1.8.0 one. This is because if you delete your original _aio folder, you will loose all your themes and whatnot.
Or rather just delete the contents of the __aio folder, except for the ui folder.

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It really does not matter guys -_- as long as he first saves his "ui" folder and then replace the "_aio" folder with the new once (same for akmenu4") he will get updated -_-

Artrigis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey again, i did remember to not delete my ui folder. was fresh in my mind.. has just spent an hour or so the otherday searching for a trigun theme, found it and very happy with it. thanks for the concern guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzg7Y5Bwk4Q