Deadpan Snarker
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
nl255 said:
Dann Woolf said:
nl255 said:
Crystalis freezes up after leaving the first screen with the stasis chamber, though the rom menu is still accessable.

Works fine for me, bro.

Try starting a new game and then going down off the first screen. It works ok for me until you try to leave the cave where you start. If that works for you, would you mind giving me the md5/crc32 of the rom you are using so I can be sure I have the right one?

I don't know how to get that md5 thingamajig, sorry.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dann Woolf said:
nl255 said:
Dann Woolf said:
nl255 said:
Crystalis freezes up after leaving the first screen with the stasis chamber, though the rom menu is still accessable.

Works fine for me, bro.

Try starting a new game and then going down off the first screen. It works ok for me until you try to leave the cave where you start. If that works for you, would you mind giving me the md5/crc32 of the rom you are using so I can be sure I have the right one?

I don't know how to get that md5 thingamajig, sorry.
I use HashCheck.
After installing, right click a file and go to Properties, then Checksum tab.

huiminghao

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
twiztidsinz said:
Dariusxq said:
Any info about new release?
Last SVN revision was r58 on Wednesday, April 13, 2011.
huiminghao said he was busy and wouldn't be able to update it as frequently as he had been.
I planed to update the FDS Sound these days, but to find that I have no time for it and have to get down to my work..... I will leave the 'sound' thing for a while, and update some mappers instead(which won't take a lot of time) .
I decided to write a new 'MENU' for nesDS. In case some guys said that the TOUCHSCREEN worked well since the project is ported to libnds, so I would stop that. If there is any serious problem on nesDS' TOUCHSCREEN, I would try to fix it or think about the 'new MENU' again.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey ! Nice to hear you are still working on it.
Thanks huiminghao.
wink.gif

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Support for Mr Gimmick would be sweet. The HUD being glitched out is the only major issue I can see, which occurs on my PC NES emu too, but is remedied in that case by switching to pal mode.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
huiminghao said:
Last SVN revision was r58 on Wednesday, April 13, 2011.
huiminghao said he was busy and wouldn't be able to update it as frequently as he had been.

I planed to update the FDS Sound these days, but to find that I have no time for it and have to get down to my work..... I will leave the 'sound' thing for a while, and update some mappers instead(which won't take a lot of time) .
I decided to write a new 'MENU' for nesDS. In case some guys said that the TOUCHSCREEN worked well since the project is ported to libnds, so I would stop that. If there is any serious problem on nesDS' TOUCHSCREEN, I would try to fix it or think about the 'new MENU' again.

That's great, I am looking forward to the next release. Any chance you could add configurable hotkeys for switching the screen (right now, it is hard coded to L+Up and L+Down with no way to change it) and make it so that the hotkey for switching the renderer also lets you switch to the pure software one (right now it only switches between per frame and per scanline, it skips over the pure software option) while you are at it?

huiminghao

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
nl255 said:
That's great, I am looking forward to the next release. Any chance you could add configurable hotkeys for switching the screen (right now, it is hard coded to L+Up and L+Down with no way to change it) and make it so that the hotkey for switching the renderer also lets you switch to the pure software one (right now it only switches between per frame and per scanline, it skips over the pure software option) while you are at it?
I think the latest version on SVN supports setting the 'hotkeys for switching the screen'. I did not release it, but you can check it out...

nesDS.ini : line 94 :
;swap the top-screen & sub-screen
swapscreen=KEY_LBUTTON | KEY_DOWN

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'm only smart enough to barely follow the topic and understand what people are talking about.

Quick question: Any chance someone could post what mappers are presently supported, or if shorter which ones AREN'T?

Dariusxq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thx For New Release!! Multiple saves are awesome
smile.gif
Too bad my favourite games like Big Nose Caveman ,Big Nose Freak Out ,The Fantastic Adventure of Dizzy, Micro Machines still are not working well
frown.gif
I hope future me will play these games on DS
biggrin.gif
THX a Lot huiminghao!!

huiminghao

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Dariusxq said:
Thx For New Release!! Multiple saves are awesome
smile.gif
Too bad my favourite games like Big Nose Caveman ,Big Nose Freak Out ,The Fantastic Adventure of Dizzy, Micro Machines still are not working well
frown.gif
I hope future me will play these games on DS
biggrin.gif
THX a Lot huiminghao!!
If possible, you can list the games you want onto the 'feature requests' of this project on sf.net.

choconado said:
Okay, I'm only smart enough to barely follow the topic and understand what people are talking about.
Quick question: Any chance someone could post what mappers are presently supported, or if shorter which ones AREN'T?
mapper supported:
0 1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 33 34 40 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 85 86 87 91 92 93 94 97 99 105 118 119 151 152 158 163 180 184 228 232 252 246
It does NOT mean that all the mappers work perfectly. E.g. mapper68 used to work, but had some bugs. Now it works better, no sure whether it is good enough.

QUOTE(YayMii @ May 4 2011, 08:59 AM)
Aww...this new update doesn't fix the slow loading issues that I had before. That sucks.
e.... I though it matters little. I will try to fix it...

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for another great release. However, it is not possible to select pure software rendering using the swaprender hotkey as it only switches between per frame and per scanline.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: meh stats, but amazing in execution