Emulation Homebrew Emulator GBARunner2 doesn't boot on my DSi using TwilightMenu++

jcfiggy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got my TwilightMenu++ on my DSi XL and everything works well with DS games, NES games with nesDS and Gameboy games with Gameyob, but for some reason GBARunner2 doesn't boot and shows the classic white screen of death when I try to open it using GodMode9i. It was the "nodsp" version, and so I went and got the normal DLDI arm7 file from Github, but that still didn't work, and every other place I find a download link it's the same from the Github and they all don't work. I even got the bios.bin from a trusted tutorial video and that still didn't do anything. I have tried to get it to work for 2 days now, and I am just asking for help with this issue.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to launch a .gba ROM file like you would with .nds ROM files, using the TWLMenu++ GUI instead of the emulators.
The same can be done for NES and GB games.

jcfiggy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to launch a .gba ROM file like you would with .nds ROM files, using the TWLMenu++ GUI instead of the emulators.
The same can be done for NES and GB games.

I have tried that multiple times with multiple games that should work according to the compatability list, and they all just go to the white screen of death, so I don’t really know what else to do.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried that multiple times with multiple games that should work according to the compatability list, and they all just go to the white screen of death, so I don’t really know what else to do.
If the GBARunner2 text didn't appear on the bottom screen, then reformat the SD card using this page: https://dsi.cfw.guide/sd-card-setup.html
If the issue persists, then try re-installing TWiLight Menu++:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol