Hacking updated 3ds and acekard 2i

jonmmill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I updated my 3ds to version 4.0.0-7 and then updated my acekard 2i to new firmware but now my card no longer works. When I try and update acekard it keeps saying update cancelled even though i havent pressed any buttons. Should I have updated my card first and is my card no good now?

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you updated your Acekard before updating your 3DS, I assume that your finger might've hit a button or two by accident. Same happened to me. If so, then you should have remove all hands from the 3DS system (remember to place it on a table before! :P) immediately after pressing 'A' to load the software (aka the update software). Then, you can press 'Start'. If you did exactly what I said and it still doesn't work, try contacting www.acekard.com. They have an email somewhere there....

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
General rule of thumb:

Update your card first, then your system.

Failing to do that, find a DS Lite or Phat and update your card on it. You can't use the updated 3DS to run the Acekard's update.

ErnisDy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A bit of off topic, but what if my 3DS is 4v and I never used flashcard, can I simply buy an flashcard and use it or I will need another DS to update it first?

jonmmill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for that. Gave the card a good clean and now it works. Thanks a lot. Will remember next time to update card first.

weedian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to threadjack...

Am I correct in assuming that I can update my Acekard on my 3DS? As long as I haven't upgraded to the latest 3DS firmware everything should be alright?

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to threadjack...

Am I correct in assuming that I can update my Acekard on my 3DS? As long as I haven't upgraded to the latest 3DS firmware everything should be alright?
if you can boot your Acekard, you can update the firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: