Homebrew Update Gen Plus 1.6

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For some weird reason, I'm having random crashes and freezes when I use the emulator. I've hardly ever had these before. But... Is it something to do with my console not being connected to the internet or anything else that I'm not aware of? :/

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
QUOTE said:
For some weird reason, I'm having random crashes and freezes when I use the emulator. I've hardly ever had these before. But... Is it something to do with my console not being connected to the internet or anything else that I'm not aware of? :/

really, this need to be stickied somewhere because it pops up regularely with new people having the same issue over again

IF YOU GOT RANDOM CRASH (DSI EXCEPTION) & FREEZE WITH EMULATORS RUNNING FROM HBC, REMOVE THE LINE FROM THE META.XML FILE

and yes, this happens with every emulator that uses this HBC feature because it's a bugged feature

there was a fix from someone in these forums to reload IOS while keeping the feature advantage, I try to add it in the emulators sourcecode (because I don't want having Wifi always ON) and recompile but I couldn't get it to work with DVD support (which is the main reason this is used in emulators)
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM