Hacking [UPDATE 2] [HOAX] Presenting: SuperCard DSTwo+

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More competitor is nice, dstwo team is very nice, although the dstwo ds didnt get much support after awhile.

The dstwo got support until it didnt need support anymore, 100% ds compatibility working on all firmwares. The GBA emulation is as good as it could be with what they had to work with and SNES is the same.

灵数23

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
2月19号是中国的春节,那时候都会忙得不可开交,应该会提前发售Super Card DSTWO+ 估计2月上旬发售
等Super Card的新卡等很久了

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel that if any of the current companies have a chance of combining a DS card with a 3DS card and making it work like GateWay. It's the Super Card team. If they make it work on Firmware 9.2 i'll buy it.:yaynds: The only big thing i worry about is the battery drain. :unsure:

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2月19号是中国的春节,那时候都会忙得不可开交,应该会提前发售Super Card DSTWO+ 估计2月上旬发售
等Super Card的新卡等很久了

I'll translate what this guy is saying:

Chinese New Year is on February 19th, that time will be extremely busy, I reckon they'll sell the Super Card DSTwo+ before that date, I'm guessing during the beginning of the month of February. I've been waiting for a new Super Card for so long.

下次用英文在这个论坛。^^

Reactions: Zidapi

灵数23

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'll translate what this guy is saying:

Chinese New Year is on February 19th, that time will be extremely busy, I reckon they'll sell the Super Card DSTwo+ before that date, I'm guessing during the beginning of the month of February. I've been waiting for a new Super Card for so long.

下次用英文在这个论坛。^^

Not English _ (: з "∠) _ seeking gender discrimination. Look at this forum, are using Google translate a look. How much is able to understand the

Is the DSTwo product line discontinued?

Discontinued months

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not English _ (: з "∠) _ seeking gender discrimination. Look at this forum, are using Google translate a look. How much is able to understand the

Brah, I translated your post for you, you should at least be thankful. And no, no one is going to go to Google Translate to translate your every post. Tell me how many people are using English on duowan or TGBUS or tieba.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Seriously ? This looks like a joke. You claim it currently only supports 4.X but this isn't what the retailers posting, and the graphics look like they were done by a two year old spouting random features.
But in the link there is a paragraph that says it supports all firmwares 4.1 to 9.4 x

why don't people understand
DS MODE= ANY FIRMWARE
3DS MODE= 4.X
the card probably have a button for change modes...

this is what i think, its a gayway and dstwo in one card...

Reactions: kirekun

Omer

Trophies
XP
Country
why don't people understand
DS MODE= ANY FIRMWARE
3DS MODE= 4.X
the card probably have a button for change modes...

this is what i think, its a gayway and dstwo in one card...

If it can support 2 systems in one card it will be the first of its kind.I don't know how but maybe possible

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
If it can support 2 systems in one card it will be the first of its kind.I don't know how but maybe possible

things that exist:
credit card sized phones
128 gigabytes inside a micro sd card
old nes cartridges are huge compared to a ds card...

tell me how impossible is to adapt a card to have another function

i don't think its too hard to turn a dstwo on a gateway..
ds and 3ds cards are not that different...

Omer

Trophies
XP
Country
things that exist:
credit card sized phones
128 gigabytes inside a micro sd card
old nes cartridges are huge compared to a ds card...

tell me how impossible is to adapt a card to have another function

i don't think its too hard to turn a dstwo on a gateway..
ds and 3ds cards are not that different...
All R4 cards,super card DS one , super card DS two , Gateway , MT cards , Sky flash cards , EZ-flash cards ....etc can support one system per card.But this is the first time(if happened) that one flash card can support two systems. I didn't say it's impossible but it will be the first flash card to do so

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Because, 4.x hack/exploit exclusivity is a good way to screw potential customers over.:ph34r:
how many times do people have to point out......exploits being fixed in higher firmwares is not the fault of the company abusing said exploits, its not like gateway and clones just though....oh you know what we only want a small range of customers....lets just limit it to ....ermmm how about 4.5, that sounds like a good figure, they aren't just doing it to screw over customers, they simply have to work with a window of opportunity

i don't see why people are saying yayy supercard are amazing and fast with updates, how long has the 4.x exploit been public and they only just decide to do something with it :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, :creep: