Homebrew Update 11.0 and Homebrew

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I still cannot update my a9lh Sys to 11.0 even deleted pending titles in FBI keeps throwing me an error has occurred system will now be restarted, is there anyway I could use safe Sys updater with an n3ds 11.0 update CIA package?

BLarghsalot!

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how/ where do i put httpwn in the SD card? plus will it allow me to download Dlc/Titles from eshop/in game stores in games tht have these features?

Last edited by BLarghsalot!,

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
how/ where do i put httpwn in the SD card? plus will it allow me to download Dlc/Titles from eshop/in game stores in games tht have these features?
It's a homebrew application like any other; put it in the 3ds folder on your SD card.

It allows you to bypass anything that asks you to update your system. So yes.

BLarghsalot!

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well i already did that but supposedly it is supposed to allow me to go back to home without rebooting. Problem: i press Start +X and it just brings up the "reboot system?" option. how do i get past this part without it rebooting?

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ok well i already did that but supposedly it is supposed to allow me to go back to home without rebooting. Problem: i press Start +X and it just brings up the "reboot system?" option. how do i get past this part without it rebooting?
I believe you're supposed to press Start then X, which will throw you back to the home menu without rebooting (it will say 'An error has occurred' on the home menu). Should work if you have the latest boot.3dsx and payloads.

BLarghsalot!

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i have redownloaded the hbl and all it's contents and replaced the old files. but it keeps saying i am on hax 2.5..not 2.6

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the hb also shows 1.10 under it's name in the hb menu.

srry 1.1.0

nvm i got it figured out. now question: will this allow me toget dlc from games like Hyrule warriors legends?

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Yes ctr-httpwn let you download DLC"s, use the eShop and all related needed update network services since 9.6 to the last Firmware as now.
Only note that ctr-httpwn will persist under the sysmodule until the sysmodule is terminated(shutdown/reboot/FIRM-launch). Since that, for example you can't use ctr-httpwn in Original 3DS models for Super Smash Bros, Monster Hunter, or similars due to FIRM-launch in that games.

BLarghsalot!

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good thing i got every dlc for mh,and gotten all the dlc i need from ssb. atleast hwl allows me to use it. tried and it works.NOTE:NOTIFICATIONS IS A FIRM launch.allows u to enter but upon coming back out it will pull up the "System update is ready" nag.

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't find a straight answer and 27 pages is a lot to read. I am on sysNAND 10.7 and I just installed arm9loaderhax. Can I update my sysNAND to 11.0?

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just wanted to clarify that httpwn doesn't work in expanded memory mode (O3DS, any game that doesn't let you use the web browser or Miiverse with it open) because that mode relies on rebooting the system, which removes httpwn from memory.

At least, if the git page isn't lying to me. N3DS users are safe - they can probably run it once and forget about it completely unless they crash or run out of power :P

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys, wondering if someone else has this weird issue.

I've installed both Humblehax and supermysterychunkhax (using an Sky3DS), and whenever I try to access their menus (by holding Select) I only see garbled/unrecognizable text/pixels... this happens to both of them. Looks like the menu itself still works as I can see a red dot whenever I press down or up, and I can see it goes to another option when I press A, but it's impossible to see what I'm selecting xD

I'm still at 10.7.0-32 (Old 3DS), but I'm worried that I won't be able to update the payload using the menu because of that (if I decide to update to v11) :( I've already tried to reinstall both hax, but same thing happens (at first I thought it was something related to the Sky3DS, but then I realized it wasn't as the same happened to Humblehax with Citizens of Earth...).

Thanks guys!

Last edited by Gamer,

LoneSyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, wondering if someone else has this weird issue.

I've installed both Humblehax and supermysterychunkhax (using an Sky3DS), and whenever I try to access their menus (by holding Select) I only see garbled/unrecognizable text/pixels... this happens to both of them. Looks like the menu itself still works as I can see a red dot whenever I press down or up, and I can see it goes to another option when I press A, but it's impossible to see what I'm selecting xD

I'm still at 10.7.0-32 (Old 3DS), but I'm worried that I won't be able to update the payload using the menu because of that (if I decide to update to v11) :( I've already tried to reinstall both hax, but same thing happens (at first I thought it was something related to the Sky3DS, but then I realized it wasn't as the same happened to Humblehax with Citizens of Earth...).

Thanks guys!

Why are you not using Ninjhax with your Sky3DS while at 10.7?

Asterik1904

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm about to downgrade to 9.2 on an old 3ds xl using sky3ds and cubic ninja. I am on 10.6 So there is a soft brick issue that apparently only affects N3DS attempting to downgrade, and the only fix is by upgrading to 11.0. It can be prevented by formatting. I'm still gonna be on the safe side though even though I have an old model xl and I have formatted twice. But I don't know if the sd card was in the 3ds so I'm gonna format it a third time.

So my questions are: Does the sd card being in the 3ds even matter?

Does formatting a third time even matter.

I also changed my sd card to FAT 32 as it says to in a guide. Will formatting revert the changes by any chance?

Sorry if these are stupid questions, with 11.0 being out now, I don't want to take any chances. Any help and input would be appreciated

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Why are you not using Ninjhax with your Sky3DS while at 10.7?

Yes, I'm also using Ninjahax, however, that one won't work on FW11 if I update to it, right?

Anyway, the main question was if anyone else had the same weird menu issue with Humblehax and supermysterychunkhax (and if so, how to fix it), or if it was just me (that's probably the case xD).

Last edited by Gamer,

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, I'm also using Ninjahax, however, that one won't work on FW11 if I update to it, right?

Anyway, the main question was if anyone else had the same weird menu issue with Humblehax and supermysterychunkhax (and if so, how to fix it), or if it was just me (that's probably the case xD).
You don't need to update the payload if you update your system to 11.0 (for humblehax & SMChax), and I'm pretty sure you can update the payload by running the installer again. I think the graphical error may just be due to Sky3DS.

Edit: Yeah, Ninjhax won't work on 11.0 for the time being. You'll be fine with humble+SMC.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,
Reactions: Gamer

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Would it be a good idea to update to 11.0 and buy VVVVV (if it still up in the EU Eshop) or Citizens of Earth, and install hax with them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto