Hardware Unofficial Wiimote and Nunchuck

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I saw them earlier. according to reviews, they work fine.

But, it may be lacking the compatibility the original ones had (wii motion plus, classic controller, etc etc)

Can't say for sure, no review there says if they work fine with those attachments or not.
EDIT: spoke too soon.

QUOTE said:
i got mine.

at first i was very excited because the packaging looked like original japan import. and it is -i think- i even got club nintendo points.

BUT the controller is replaced in the box to a chinese fake for sure! it scratched all over, around the A button the paint is fragmented like someone pushed it too hard and break the faceplate (but the plastic isnt squeek for hard push so it isnt broke), the leds are brighter, the batteries are moving inside (that is very disturbing while playing, i had to put a postit inside the battery container) and the speaker...

the speaker is very-very bad. even the original nintendo is FAR too loud, i use it on the very minimum yet i have to turn it off at night. but this is even louder, so loud it distorts on minimum. and it echoes, plus after every sound you can hear a very loud hissing static noise. even when you set the sound level from 1 to 0 there is the noise.

the black color gets dirty much sooner. the infra sensitivity is great, the motion sensors are good (tested with koronpirina or what). original motionplus works, original nunchuk works, original classic controller works (sometimes when i plugged it in a key rugged like i was pressing that. reconnecting solved that but wtf). at times the home/+/- buttons stopped working, i had to reconnect the wiimote!

nunckuk works with original wiimote and original motionplus.

so if you use your wiimote without sound, you doesnt care about build quality and you want a wiimote cheap (for about third price in my country) there it is. but if one of the above does not fit you, do not buy this.

ganons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
may risk getting this
ohmy.gif
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.32010
or will there be risk of shipping delays?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol