XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

UPDATE 06.12.2018 - 14:53h
The list is depending on whats on the SD Card.My fault.
:blush:

As the unlaunch users maybe notice: the list/history at startup to choose App(s) gets longer and longer with time (as more Apps/Games are on the SD Card).And of course more complex if you try maybe different bootstraps etc.:(

Is there maybe any solution to clean/clear/shorten the list ?

I´ve ask this because since update TWiLight Menu to 6.6.0. i´ve nothing but troubles and of course i´ve made NO BACKUP BEFORE :wacko:
and now NO absolute NO Game is starting.:sad: It´s no longer possible to boo up,neither into SD Nand Launcher,i can´t choose HIYACFW (at the moment maybe of the change in 6.6.1 the BOOTLOADER.DSI to HIYA.DSI,then i´ve got the permanent error "Start failed. Error 1 bootloader.nds not found!") :cry:

Now you´ve maybe understand,that i´m trying to find my former configuration with different bootstrap versions etc. that makes the List in Unlauch longer and longer.*sigh*

Thank you for reading and your patience.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,

flutterbrony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hmm, weird, I'm still using Unlaunch 1.8 because I'm too lazy to update it to 1.8, but I have no problems, even with the latest TWiLightMenu.

You may have removed the wrong file ?

Can you boot your dsi by holding A in the original system ?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.

Booting with "X" to TWiLight Menu is now working.But no Game is working because of the bootstrap issue (i´ve an Thread about that earlier) and i don´t can boot into hiyaCFW/SD Launcher at the moment but i´m working on it.:)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Yes,everthing ok.

Update now to TWiLight 6.6.0 AND
still the same issue:

"Start failed. Error 1 bootloader.nds not found"

:cry:

hiya.dsi is in SD Root and autoboot.bin in hiya folder....

flutterbrony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, I know what's wrong, you miss one file called bootloader.nds (exactly what your error screen tell you :P)
I'm not sure if that will work for you, but here's the file you are missing if you can't find it (it should have been created when you did the hiyacfw sdnand, that's weird it's missing now)

Last edited by flutterbrony,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thank you.:D

I think i´ve a "error in reasoning".I thought the hiya.dsi in the root it´s enough,i don´t care about the bootloader.nds.:wacko: my fault.

the FAQ on RocketRobz site says:
Needs HiyaCFW's hiya.dsi (previously bootcode.dsi) on the SD root.

Thank you again.:grog:

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I know what's wrong, you miss one file called bootloader.nds (exactly what your error screen tell you :P)
I'm not sure if that will work for you, but here's the file you are missing if you can't find it (it should have been created when you did the hiyacfw sdnand, that's weird it's missing now)
afaik, "bootloader.nds" is copyrighted, as it comes from the TWLNAND (though not as a file).

Reactions: MrMcTiller

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: