photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Man I want this, this is definitely cool!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No he's saying he's asking a noob question. :P Great job!
Okay cool and I will release this version when the animations are fixed, also better start work on flowey's 'encounter'

Exavold

eeh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for understanding, and xtheman166 is right, I have been on GBATemp since 2012, but it's just that I needed a new account, because my old account was linked to my old email account, and I wanted to post my work for an Undertale project, so that's why this is my new account

Also, Exavold, with all due respect, what "I want to believe" is that your'e judging my NDS homebrew and GBATemp experience, just by post count/join date, what "I want to believe" is how many homebrew projects you've created...none...I thought so. Now do you "believe"?
I said that because new accounts like yours that have only a few posts are often trolls with throaway accounts. I'm still skeptical about all this but if you really are working on this (as you claimed) , then more power to ya.

BlackJames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am working on an Undertale port for DS

So they say a picture speaks a thousand words, so a video must speak a few million, right

Video by Creator of UndertaleDS rev.1 @iannoah440 and we are now both working on this project, so...

Stay tuned for updates! :D

P.S It's 2017 and NDS Homebrew is still holding strong, WOOP WOOP!

Nice work guys :D

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
Wait, isn't this a violation of trademark or something? You're essentially releasing Toby Fox's work that he's currently selling for free, yeah? I'm not saying he's definitely going to take action against this (especially since I don't know for how long this project has been public), but is it really ethical?

D

Deleted User

Wait, isn't this a violation of trademark or something? You're essentially releasing Toby Fox's work that he's currently selling for free, yeah? I'm not saying he's definitely going to take action against this (especially since I don't know for how long this project has been public), but is it really ethical?
what I would recommend is that the developer require you to extract the images/sounds/etc manually from a legit copy in order to play

D

Deleted User

Thanks for understanding, and xtheman166 is right, I have been on GBATemp since 2012, but it's just that I needed a new account, because my old account was linked to my old email account, and I wanted to post my work for an Undertale project, so that's why this is my new account

Also, Exavold, with all due respect, what "I want to believe" is that your'e judging my NDS homebrew and GBATemp experience, just by post count/join date, what "I want to believe" is how many homebrew projects you've created...none...I thought so. Now do you "believe"?
The last years made us believe less in trolls that have few messages. We hope youre not one of them. Do you have any update for the project thats newer then the last version that you didnt create? It will be a great proof and will remove most of our doubts.

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Number One: I am not a troll, been here since 2012
Number Two: I will release updates when I am free, this is a hobby, not my job
Number Three: No i am not violating any trademark, because I have not released to the public yet, and I actually own a legit copy of the game

I hope everyone understands :)

BlackJames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No problemes Guy (^-^)
Number One: I am not a troll, been here since 2012
Number Two: I will release updates when I am free, this is a hobby, not my job
Number Three: No i am not violating any trademark, because I have not released to the public yet, and I actually own a legit copy of the game

I hope everyone understands :)

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did not know that we can do ds games in c ++ :3
...what did you think DS games were written in?

And if you're talking about the 3DS nds bootstrap, then yes it should work
Alternate option: Create a DSiWare build packaged as a CIA. That way you can take advantage of the DSi mode functionality (133 MHz ARM9) and provide a version that's easier to run on 3DS.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good luck dude.......... but i wanted on 3DS T^T
If your 3DS has cfw, you can load NDS homebrew with the twloader :P

I think NDS is a odd decision but is not bad, put it on flash carts, play it on NDS or 3DS, emulator, and now probably WII U VC with rom injection. Now what? YOU GOT UNDERTALE ON WII U. Sound good? :creep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.