Not open for further replies.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If your 3DS has cfw, you can load NDS homebrew with the twloader :P

I think NDS is a odd decision but is not bad, put it on flash carts, play it on NDS or 3DS, emulator, and now probably WII U VC with rom injection. Now what? YOU GOT UNDERTALE ON WII U. Sound good? :creep:
PFFF WHY I NEED UNDERTALE ON WII U? XD
i don't have wii u

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already saw it but... why it needs two installers???
i could guess what the other was going to do because its DS NAND so its not easy to make it load roms from SD, i think
One is the gui, the other is the main component to load NDS roms. Is stored on TWL NAND (Nintendo ds firmware section) Is safe and can be deleted anytime with fbi installer.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
One is the gui, the other is the main component to load NDS roms. Is stored on TWL NAND (Nintendo ds firmware section) Is safe and can be deleted anytime with fbi installer.
cool, but i can do a "overclock" with it? because with R4 when some games loads too much objects in screen depending on the game slows down its happens a lot with okamiden

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool, but i can do a "overclock" with it? because with R4 when some games loads too much objects in screen depending on the game slows down its happens a lot with okamiden
pic3.png

According to this, has two modes, NDS mode and DSI mode. I guess that is yes? :unsure:

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
If your 3DS has cfw, you can load NDS homebrew with the twloader :P

I think NDS is a odd decision but is not bad, put it on flash carts, play it on NDS or 3DS, emulator, and now probably WII U VC with rom injection. Now what? YOU GOT UNDERTALE ON WII U. Sound good? :creep:
Sonic Angel Knight is completely right, so that you can play on more powerful systems than ds, because if i make it for wii u or 3ds, people can't play on ds, so ... yeah! :D

Reactions: Zense

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In microLua (that's Bad ?)
Why would a DS game be written in Lua? That's like trying to write a PC game in VBScript: completely wrong tool for the job. (Never mind that the original Lua interpreter itself is written in C, as is the microLua port for DS.)

For the record: On 3DS, I've only ever experienced input lag in homebrew titles written in Lua, which is rather amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-