Hacking Undecided as to whether to buy Supercard DSTWO

DomeFossil

OP
Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
So, I think it's time to put my DSTTi aside, and I was hoping you guys could tell me whether the SCDS2 was any good in terms of reliability - ie, is it active enough for me not to have a heart attack every time the 3DS gets a new firmware

I know it works at 3.0.0.6, which is good, but I was hoping you guys knew the likelihood that it will die and not get updated for new 3DS firmware any more

I really like the GBA and SNES emulator it has, and in the past, the card has remained one step ahead of new firmware, which is why I've been wanting to buy it for a while now.

So yeah, opinions general

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
So, I think it's time to put my DSTTi aside, and I was hoping you guys could tell me whether the SCDS2 was any good in terms of reliability - ie, is it active enough for me not to have a heart attack every time the 3DS gets a new firmware

I know it works at 3.0.0.6, which is good, but I was hoping you guys knew the likelihood that it will die and not get updated for new 3DS firmware any more

I really like the GBA and SNES emulator it has, and in the past, the card has remained one step ahead of new firmware, which is why I've been wanting to buy it for a while now.

So yeah, opinions general

IIRC the DSTWO was updated for the last 3DS update within a day or 2

EnigmaBlade

Trophies
XP
Country
If you are mainly playing DS games, then the SCDS2 is perfect. Although it does have various emulators for it, as well as it's own media player, there are still a few issues with some compatibility. But overall, it is still a great emulator.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM