Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection coming January 28 for PS5, later in 2022 for PC

Sony announced today the release date for its upcoming remaster of the single-player portions of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, which will release for the PlayStation 5 on January 28, 2022. The latest in a growing number of Sony exclusives coming to PC, the collection will also come to Steam and the Epic Games Store later in 2022. Players who own Uncharted 4 or The Lost Legacy physically or digitally on PlayStation 4 will be able to upgrade to the PS5 version for $10.

51728813547_009dd31431_h.jpg

The new collection will feature the standard Performance and Fidelity options on PS5. The Fidelity mode featuring a 4K resolution with a target of 30 frames per second, and the Performance mode will target 60fps (with no specific resolution mentioned). However, there will also be a Performance+ mode that targets 120fps with a 1080p resolution. The collection will also feature faster loading times and support 3D audio.

Residents of the U.S., U.K., Australia or New Zealand who purchase or upgrade to the Legacy of Thieves collection through the PSN store will also receive a voucher via email to see the upcoming Uncharted movie at participating theatres.

:arrow: Source

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you play Uncharted 1 & 2? Or only 3? I ask because they are all extremely similar in gameplay. If you didn't like 3, you won't like 4. But I don't know how a person couldn't like 3 if they liked 1 & 2.
Christ, I'm not going to repeat myself. We obviously have different tastes.

Period.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Christ, I'm not going to repeat myself. We obviously have different tastes.

Period.

There's no need to address me as the savior. Just settle down and don't have a heart attack over my question.

Repeat yourself? You never once stated if you've played the first two or not. What are you talking about with repeating yourself? You only ever mentioned playing the 3rd.

Having different tastes is fine. Who said anything about not being able to have different tastes? I simply asked if you played the first two because the 3rd is the same as the first two in terms of gameplay.

No reason to get all upset. But with how you responded, I'll just assume you've only ever played the 3rd and didn't care for it. But I'm not really sure I even believe you played that one either as it's not even close to an interactive movie type game. Go try something like Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, Detroit: Become Human, or the Dark Pictures Anthology... then get back to me about U3 being an interactive movie.

Period.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...