Uncharted Golden Abyss on PS TV

duomaxwell0007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have this installed on a pstv with dolcepolce and dsmotion and sharpscale.. it boots up fine to the touch to start screen but I cant get past that.. I tried it with the ps4 controlled plugged in and unplugged neither work... i swipe the touch pad nothing, press the touch pad nothing even press L# and R3 to get the hand/arrow cursor,. nothing. My config.txt looks right.. here it is.

Attachments

• config.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 19

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The PSTV has a TouchPointer for touchscreen mode, you dont need any extra tools for that.

The PSTV has no motion controll setting.
There was a FIX for Uncharted, but its not perfect, but it seems to work.

DS34Motion
https://github.com/MERLev/DS34Motion

Compatibility :
PCSA00029 - Uncharted Golden Abyss - River game at chapter 12 and other balance mini-games can be completed.

I had not test it myself on Uncharted, but tested on the Dead Space android Port, but was not good working.

Limitations

If a DualShock 3 controller is used, it must not be directly plugged with USB on the PS TV otherwise, signal will be sent through USB instead of BlueTooth (and it won't be catched): use an external charger for the controller.
It doesn't work well on classic PS Vita with "ds3vita": for an unknown reason, motion control samples seems to be too much spaced over time.
It hooks documented "SceMotion" user functions instead of undocumented "SceMotionDev" kernel functions: if we could understand those kernel functions, we could have more compatibility with a single kernel plugin (no more need for a user plugin).
Computed orientation is wrong when the controller is turned upside down (it could happen in a game when you try to look too verticaly high).
Currently, gyroscope data is not exploited during orientation compute (due to drift problems I had when I tried), feel free to give help if you have some maths/IMU skills!
Some games could be perceived like they have inverted horizontal controls (specially during FPS and TPS viewpoints) but it is a wrong impression (on a real PS Vita, tilting the device on the left also makes the view goes to the right and vice versa).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1