Unable to update to 5.5.6

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I had the same issue before to update to 5.5.5, The solution was: UFDiine to delete folder > restart > UFDiine to create folder > update

leejaclane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine said 105-3012. I'm not sure what autoboot is.
Are you using custom firmware? Or is it an unmodified Wii U? I should've asked that before anything else, my bad for making assumptions. If it's an unmodified Wii U then I'm not sure what the problem is. I'm not exactly an expert tbh. Did you try searching the error code online?

I searched and found a thread on here where someone fixed the error code you had when trying to update by recreating the update folder. It's not something you can do without custom firmware as far as I'm aware, though. So, that's the question, if you've installed cfw or not.

EDIT: Ah, never mind I see you made a separate thread, I'll read that one and see if I can help you out.

EDIT: Was looking through old threads and saw I called it a Switch in this post (twice!) instead of a Wii U. Just wanted to fix it even though it hardly matters, it was annoying me though. No idea where my brain was at.

Last edited by leejaclane,

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue before to update to 5.5.5, The solution was: UFDiine to delete folder > restart > UFDiine to create folder > update
I need help. I have the exact same code error as OP.

Mine is on 5.5.1. When I run UFDiine 1.1 via HBL web exploit, the app just froze.
Post automatically merged:

Are you using custom firmware? Or is it an unmodified Switch? I should've asked that before anything else, my bad for making assumptions. If it's an unmodified Switch then I'm not sure what the problem is. I'm not exactly an expert tbh. Did you try searching the error code online?

I searched and found a thread on here where someone fixed the error code you had when trying to update by recreating the update folder. It's not something you can do without custom firmware as far as I'm aware, though. So, that's the question, if you've installed cfw or not.

EDIT: Ah, never mind I see you made a separate thread, I'll read that one and see if I can help you out.
Are you able to solve the issue? I had exact same error code as yours

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.