michalt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi All,
I have an old Tiramisu setup where both Environment Loader and Tiramisu are version 0.1.

I would like to install Aroma; however, I understand I need to update my Environment Loader to the latest version. If I just copy a new payload.rpx to the sd:/wiiu/ will it work automatically? or I need to do something else?

Thanks for help! m.

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you want to update just copy & replace old files with the new ones. Also you already have Tiramisu, just download Aroma from: https://aroma.foryour.cafe/ and put it on the sd card. Reboot the console and hold X, select Aroma as default.

michalt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you want to update just copy & replace old files with the new ones. Also you already have Tiramisu, just download Aroma from: https://aroma.foryour.cafe/ and put it on the sd card. Reboot the console and hold X, select Aroma as default.
Thank you for the answer. Do you know if I update Environment Loader to 0.2 and keep Tiramisu on 0.1 it would still work? or I need to also update Tiramisu to 0.2?

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's always best to keep stuff like this up to date. Make sure to to copy the 01_sigpatches file over from Tiramisu folder and put it in Aroma folder.

michalt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for your reply. I have just updated Tiramisu and Environment Loader to the latest versions. All works ok ;) The next step is Aroma; files are already prepared.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo