mateuscz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi.

I was trying to install vc and wiiware games using Uloader, as said in the official page of the program.
I formated my SD card to FAT32 with a 16k cluster and put the wads in x:/nand/install. When I open Uloader, it recognizes the wads but, when it tries to install them, this error message appears: "Error Creating Content".
Then, I tried to make this with a USB 2.0. This time, I couldn't even get Uloader to recognize the USB. I entered in the Uloader Hacks option and the hack ehcmodule - Usar puerto USB 1 wasn't possible to be used (I couldn't click on it because it was unclickable).
What am I doing wrong?
Ah, two more things. 1) Can I play pal wiiware and vc games this way or it is dangerous? (OBS: My Uloader is in version 5.1 and my system is 4.2u). 2) I have a external HD to play my wii games. Can I emulate the nand in it instead of in the sd card?

Thanks,
Mateus

mateuscz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, it doesn't. I don't remember exactly where I've read this. Maybe it was from the readme file or from the official site. In my opinion, this is a really cool thing.

LocoRoco

Trophies
XP
Country
x:\nand\install\wads....

you can use hdd it has to be fat32=32kb

and to load most of the wiiware you will need v5.1 cios.

mateuscz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
32kb

x:\nand\install\wads....

I've put the directories correctly and my SD is with 16kb of cluster (even typing the right command in DOS, it can't format the SD with 32kb of cluster). Anyways, 16kb is the minimun required to do what I'm trying. That's why I don't know what is wrong.
frown.gif

One question: I'm using a external HD to run my games. Can I emulate the nand in this HD or it can be harmful?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o