Hacking Using usbloader for emunand

Savverlite323

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello, so in my past post, I was trying to setup wads through an emunand and I was hoping to do this so I can play wiiware games. But my current problem is in USB Loader

I already Created a nand backup and named the folder to "mynand".
And I also created a wad folder where I can install my wad games to an Emunand

Now my current problem... again is that I don't know how to move on now.

I saw in the setting that i can dump my nand to an emunand, but I don't know what to do nor press, nor what path i should put for the emunand path. I tried to do the modmii but I don't know which button to press for building or modifying the emunand, nor the sneek+di uneek stuff idk.

Shgofc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
please.hackmii.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, so in my past post, I was trying to setup wads through an emunand and I was hoping to do this so I can play wiiware games. But my current problem is in USB Loader

I already Created a nand backup and named the folder to "mynand".
And I also created a wad folder where I can install my wad games to an Emunand

Now my current problem... again is that I don't know how to move on now.

I saw in the setting that i can dump my nand to an emunand, but I don't know what to do nor press, nor what path i should put for the emunand path. I tried to do the modmii but I don't know which button to press for building or modifying the emunand, nor the sneek+di uneek stuff idk.
1- set both emunand paths to "mynand" folder and be sure its empty
2- dump nand to emunand and delete all the channels by clicking on them going to the right clicking "uninstall menu -> uninstall game -> uninstall all"
3- go to emunand wad manager and select folder then your wad folder and install
4- (optional) be sure your wii is conected to the internet then press "1" on your wiimote and press ok (that will download game covers)
5- done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto