TX Demos SX OS v3.0.0 Running On Switch Lite

In their Happy Holidays Greeting Today, TX Dropped a Bombshell of a Teaser Video
SXLITE.png

Never say Impossible, as it seems Team-Xecuter has done the impossible, as their Happy Holidays Greeting comes with a jaw-dropping video! :)
Happy holidays season from everyone at Team-Xecuter!

We rocked the Switch in 2019 and with the year soon over, here is a little teaser of one of the things to come early 2020!
YouTube Video Removed, watch this alt. mirror instead: --> https://www.bitchute.com/video/6xT9Zy7FN2tK/

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I for one is happy for the tx modchip. I just really, really hope it isn't a glitch chip. A glitch chip is so unreliable :/
Also what I still fear is that Nintendo can patch it. Sure, we can use Emunand so it isn't a biggest of deals. But who knows what those peeps at nintendo are doing. So far the Switch haven't been cracked because of lax Nintendo security. It's mostly been, if not all.. Nvidias fault.
Hi. Idk in deep how switch hw work but i have a question.
Is possible with hw (modchip) replace new part with old one for re enable rcm on new revision?

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TX have the motivation(£££) and the means (£££) to experiment by buying consoles just for experimentation.

The rest of us on planet Earth, do not.

A timing attack / glitch attack is what this is. I`ll bet my Springer Spaniel on it.

mattytrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. Idk in deep how switch hw work but i have a question.
Is possible with hw (modchip) replace new part with old one for re enable rcm on new revision?
RCM (or APX) mode isn`t particular to the Switch. It is a "mode" that nVidia have developed to recover from bad FW etc.

Entering RCM is the easy bit. Just need the testpoints for nVidia "home" or like I said earlier - short the eMMC CLK / DATA to GND.

A bit like the Qualcomm modes we see in bricked Snapdragons/mobile phones.

The theory, as I see it, is even with the new units (lite / Mariko) - you can still push the payload to the device. Its just causing that glitch, leapfrogging over ipatches to get it to run.

APX mode will only see signed images. Sakuriteee you see :rolleyes:

The ipatched Switches for example... You can push Hekate etc etc and it will upload to the console. But the bug that "smashed the stack" as it were, no longer exists. Therefore the screen stays black (at least I think thats what happens. Never had an ipatched model in the shack). So it just kinda sits there or gets forgotten.

Last edited by mattytrog,
Reactions: peteruk

dude1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
the 360 rgh hack was godlike. it used to take longer (about one minute, sometimes even less) to boot than non hacked systems but the thing worked and it was a small price to pay to have all games for free.
id say the OG jtag was godlike the RGH was a lesser imitation for newer boards

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can't wait for the reverse engineered open-source cheap alternative hardware chips of the tx all without their flawed, defective, buggy implemented and stolen from the community software like sxos.

I wanna revenge from all their stolen open-source code.

Yes, revenage blood and cutted heads. Truth is that they try to reverse it or 100% sure use it to digg more on Mariko hardware so why the whole drama. First thread was a whole a shitfest because they white knights said that they not have anything so TX are liars... Deal with this

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It HAS to be a glitch chip.

Something that won`t be patched in a hurry. Something that makes the bootloader into zombie mode rather than panicing. Even if its just for nanoseconds - thats all you need.

Another prediction - you will be seeing epoxy / shielding / toughest potting compound known to man on certain points in the Switch Lite in around 6 months time (new units of course).

The naysayers will say its a "dirty" hack.

But a hack is a hack.

Even Chinese clone NES carts has this blobs...

Reactions: Josshy0125

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The theory, as I see it, is even with the new units (lite / Mariko) - you can still push the payload to the device. Its just causing that glitch, leapfrogging over ipatches to get it to run.

I don't have access to the bootrom of the mariko, but I'm under the impression that fusee gelee is fixed in the mask rom and doesn't rely on ipatches to fix it. So glitching past the ipatch will only work on the original switches.

However we know that TX have had a glitch exploit from before fusee gelee was released, so whatever they are doing has nothing to do with ipatches. While it has been said that mariko and original switch will require a different glitch, because their bootroms are supposedly very different. There might be a similar enough exploit early on which nobody has considered.

mattytrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't have access to the bootrom of the mariko, but I'm under the impression that fusee gelee is fixed in the mask rom and doesn't rely on ipatches to fix it. So glitching past the ipatch will only work on the original switches.

However we know that TX have had a glitch exploit from before fusee gelee was released, so whatever they are doing has nothing to do with ipatches. While it has been said that mariko and original switch will require a different glitch, because their bootroms are supposedly very different. There might be a similar enough exploit early on which nobody has considered.

Ahhh...sorry Christmas Jack Daniels soaked brain.

Mariko doesn't rely on ipatches sir, you are quite correct.

Reactions: Naendow and peteruk

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope they hold off releasing it for a while to maximize the number of hackible units. Great work on their end though. I'm impressed at the boot speeds given the time it takes for other glitched consoles to boot (Some RGH modded 360s could take 10 minutes).
Exactly, the same what happend with the 3DS scene where smea and others waited Nintendo to release the new 3DS moddels before releasing some hacks/exploits but no one asked for proof etc.

Reactions: wiewiec

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Exactly, the same what happend with the 3DS scene where smea and others waited Nintendo to release the new 3DS moddels before releasing some hacks/exploits but no one asked for proof etc.
Was he teasing ? Was he already suspected of stealing code before ? I'm not so sure about that, but whatever, keep thinking that "boo everything that happens to TX is so unfortunate, they don't deserve that", I'm done with it

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
That isn't how capitalism works though. Both groups have chosen how much money they want to get paid.
The people behind SX OS want money rather than recognition, atmosphere devs have different priorities.

Oh I wasn't claiming thats how capitalism works. Im well aware of the realities. I was creating a hypothetical "best case" situation.

The fact that the contributors towards the open source switch scene have done it only for attribution and have been deprived that attribution by a company doing it purely for economic reasons is fucked. But thats really common in society. And the more that people remain uneducated and lazy and choose to give money to these companies the more that this problem will occur in every aspect of life. This is nothing new.

This very same scenario has happened to me in my personal life. I've contributed labors that have taken me years and much stress/pain to the public freely given, only to have some well known individual take those contributions and "rebrand" them as his own, even making money off it.

Why can't people understand that some people just want to give to communities and receive respect, and thats it? Why must people exploit the most altruistic actors?

I think everyone on here acknowledges and is thankful for the time, effort and skill of all those who have contributed to the switch scene.

you will not find many SX users filling Atmos threads with BS. it's nearly all one way in the SX threads by a small number of people who for what ever reason have issues with TX.

Very difficult to understand your logic here. Atmosphere is not guilty of stealing anything from xecuter. What possible complaints could sx os users have towards atmosphere users? T

Thats a pretty bald faced false premise argument you errected there.

Like what...they are going to get mad that people got mad? Thats just immature shitty tribalism. I see this shitty logic every day in american politics. There's a valid reason behind these peoples anger. Don't vicitimize them further with shitty triablism. They are literally just trying to stand up for good ethics in the community, what could possibly be wrong about that? Like what, your feelings are hurt because supporters of open source software are calling bad ethics out? Really? The lack of coherent consideration for the rammifications behind screwing the people over that do the vast majority of the good work is always mind blowing to me.

This is just the usual base humanity supporting whatever "team" they decided wears their colors best. Its so thin and transparent to me.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Very difficult to understand your logic here. Atmosphere is not guilty of stealing anything from xecuter. What possible complaints could sx os users have towards atmosphere users? T

Thats a pretty bald faced false premise argument you errected there.

Like what...they are going to get mad that people got mad? Thats just immature shitty tribalism..

I, like nearly all SX users don't have a problem with Atmos or it's devs, I'm talking about Atmos users who fill SX threads up with the same TX hate. Hey if the Atmos devs fill the threads up I don't have a problem with that, they are entitled to if they have a problem with stolen code and license issues.

complaints , its not just about stolen code or license issues and you pay for SX. many mention the features of Atmos, and the only time I can recall SX users posting that SX has usb loading and XCI loading is inside SX threads and not boasting in Atmos threads and usually only after Atmos users have posted more of the usual TX hate in that SX thread.

tribalism, if Atmos was first with the finished package, most SX users would have gone with Atmos and not SX. I don't have a problem with Atmos at all, SX works fine for me, no reason to change at the moment.

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I, like nearly all SX users don't have a problem with Atmos or it's devs, I'm talking about Atmos users who fill SX threads up with the same TX hate. Hey if the Atmos devs fill the threads up I don't have a problem with that, they are entitled to if they have a problem with stolen code and license issues.

complaints , its not just about stolen code or license issues and you pay for SX. many mention the features of Atmos, and the only time I can recall SX users posting that SX has usb loading and XCI loading is inside SX threads and not boasting in Atmos threads and usually only after Atmos users have posted more of the usual TX hate in that SX thread.

tribalism, if Atmos was first with the finished package, most SX users would have gone with Atmos and not SX. I don't have a problem with Atmos at all, SX works fine for me, no reason to change at the moment.
Meh. I agree, however, to that statement about respecting the opinions of the devs who dislike sx...

There are some out there, who absolutely DO NOT deserve ANY respect - like that retroarch guy, mxw-whatever his name is, who not only dislikes sx, but has a hate boner for it, (and here's the kicker) anybody who uses it, simply because they use it... He wont hesitate to treat them like shit and talk down to them, and verabally abuse them. You see some of the angry shit I say, you should see this asshole. Dude's a cunt. I asked for help on the retroarch discord, and he (along with his piece of shit sheep) started making fun of me for using SX (calling me names, calling me stupid, telling me how much of a piece of shit I am, and that "im the problem", and that im "in the wrong" for using SX... among multiple other, worse things...), then he banned me for asking about help with retroarch, JUST BECAUSE I use SX. So they can not like it. Thats fine. But once you get asshole prick devs like that cunt, mxw-whatever, then its not okay. Just putting another shout out, out here in the open so that people can understand (at least the very few who dont already know...) how much of a shitstain, and an absolute waste of a human being, that prick is. Its one thing not liking or supporting sx, its another to be an absolute cuntbag toward people who bought it, followed by a barrage of insults and making-fun-of, toward people who just decided to buy a superior firmware.

Hes scum

Carry on!

Last edited by Josshy0125,

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^^ Every single Switch hacking group is extremely harsh. They take everything very seriously. The trick is to make fun of them without them noticing. As long as it's not remotely obvious what your genuine thoughts and/or beliefs are they can't get at you. Really this is just internet 101.

YOu went into a chatroom asked a question and got barraged with insults? Where did you come from where people are nice on the internet? You got to be mean, always mean and sometimes funny. Especially in this scene. Take a look around, every single person is a jerk. Look at every comment every user here makes? It's clear everyone is a jerk. They're all jerks. Name a user. Name a number between 1 and 10000000 and i'll look up the member and guaranteed they will have said something clearly indicating they are jerk.

Reactions: mathew77

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ