TX Demos SX OS v3.0.0 Running On Switch Lite

In their Happy Holidays Greeting Today, TX Dropped a Bombshell of a Teaser Video
SXLITE.png

Never say Impossible, as it seems Team-Xecuter has done the impossible, as their Happy Holidays Greeting comes with a jaw-dropping video! :)
Happy holidays season from everyone at Team-Xecuter!

We rocked the Switch in 2019 and with the year soon over, here is a little teaser of one of the things to come early 2020!
YouTube Video Removed, watch this alt. mirror instead: --> https://www.bitchute.com/video/6xT9Zy7FN2tK/

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

Naendow

Brick-Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bruh
So basically no one should care because there are worse things in the world?
What's the next step? We shouldn't complain because some African kids are starving to death? That's disastrous rhetoric. On top of that, how can you say no one's complaining about fakes? When literally no one likes that. This way of saying things would also imply that people wouldn't be able to be angry about many things, but you know that's not true.

There are still some interesting posts, and it's true that it's ironic to see pirates complaining about theft, but those who make fun of it from the top are ultimately the biggest idiots in this story, it's a question that deserves to be asked anyway, and even though few people here will have as much legitimacy to answer the question as your drunk uncle in the local bar, I find it weird to laugh about it when it doesn't concern them less. In the end, we're in a forum, that's the whole point of talking about stuff.
The problem is not that some people are angry. But then please, use a separate thread and do not fill all the other ones with the same trash again and again. As I said, that counts for all persons within of this discussion.

Edit: Also, this toxic feeling that is in many Switch hacking / homebrew threads shouldn't be here. I know that this is not against the rules, but it takes the fun out of this forum tbh. If you want to tell everybody that you are angry, use a seperate thread please.

Last edited by Naendow,
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The derailment in this thread is just like any other TX related thread.

I'm happy there's something in the works for our iPatched/RedBox/Lite brothers and sisters.
Honestly,just look at the wasteland that is the PS4 scene. Those people that have the exploits are waiting for EOL, when nobody cares about it anymore

With any luck that PS4 scene wasteland will flooded soon with the PS5 release a mere 11 months away.

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My prediction...

This "modchip" won`t be a million miles away from the Trinkets we use in OG Switches.

Maybe using a SAMD(doubtful though, as they are SO easy to dump, even via SWD, they will probably use something else with USB host) and pulling a new "strap" high or low, attached to a clock line at boot time, trigger RCM (easy) Drop the line, inject Fusee(or their new variation), done.

Not a million miles away from RGH on the 360.

Not wishing to knock TX - indeed well done to them. However, this could have been done a while ago. But finding someone who is willing to buy a Switch-lite when they have already been there, done that, hacked, got the Tshirt with the OG Switch, is difficult. Can you imagine SciresM laying money out for a Switch lite just for this purpose?

I for one, wouldn`t have bought a Switch lite at all.

But there you go.
Sorry but reset glitch hack reset the 360 cpu and try to bypass key. And after a software patch the 360 firmware for accept unsigned xex ecc... I don't think switch cpu have this kind of vulnerability

MachRc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do people say "inevitable clones will to show up, which will probably be cheaper"?

I dont see another SX OS clone that does everything it does.

Id worry that TX will make sure no other CFW will be able to run on their mod, I dont think they would lock it all down but who knows at this point
in the game, when does EOL for atmos stop? Stick with legacy only/ Unpatched switch? will atmos move forward without mariko and lite?

dont you think if anything scissors M would benefit from the hardware act to stay relevant ?

I think people should think more about that than anything else.
Because as much as you hate it, if our hero Scissors EM(my hero for sure) isnt able to work on mariko or lites and move forward with those because of some code of honor you guys are arguing about

you're all stuck looking for pre patched units for the next few years (I did and have two)

so like it or hate it, if you want a lite or mariko hacked in the future for your 3rd or 4th kid or nephew or uncle or co worker or boss
you will have to go SX-OS

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
why do people say "inevitable clones will to show up, which will probably be cheaper"?

I dont see another SX OS clone that does everything it does.

Id worry that TX will make sure no other CFW will be able to run on their mod, I dont think they would lock it all down but who knows at this point
in the game, when does EOL for atmos stop? Stick with legacy only/ Unpatched switch? will atmos move forward without mariko and lite?

dont you think if anything scissors M would benefit from the hardware act to stay relevant ?

I think people should think more about that than anything else.
Because as much as you hate it, if our hero Scissors EM(my hero for sure) isnt able to work on mariko or lites and move forward with those because of some code of honor you guys are arguing about

you're all stuck looking for pre patched units for the next few years (I did and have two)

so like it or hate it, if you want a lite or mariko hacked in the future for your 3rd or 4th kid or nephew or uncle or co worker or boss
you will have to go SX-OS
It's been this forever. SX doesn't need to get cloned because of opensource firmwares. Only reason why there haven't been a proper "clone". But modchips tend to get cloned. Look at the Wiikey or any other major modchip on the OG Xbox. Almost everyone got a china clone.

What I personally hope this modchip or whatever solution they do is, is to show the door. If the door is shown, hopefully copies, clones or even opensource alternatives are made. I bet @mattytrog would get a samd21 to open said door as well if it's easy.

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry but reset glitch hack reset the 360 cpu and try to bypass key. And after a software patch the 360 firmware for accept unsigned xex ecc... I don't think switch cpu have this kind of vulnerability
Well... ipatches rule out any brute force / stack collapsing shenanigans like with OG fusee...
Horizon is essentially shotgun-proof now, unless you get an old firmware version

It is a coldboot hack. Something is being glitched somewhere. RAM or clock. Or something post-falcon is being injected.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I hope we can all have a good outlook like you linuxares
I for one is happy for the tx modchip. I just really, really hope it isn't a glitch chip. A glitch chip is so unreliable :/
Also what I still fear is that Nintendo can patch it. Sure, we can use Emunand so it isn't a biggest of deals. But who knows what those peeps at nintendo are doing. So far the Switch haven't been cracked because of lax Nintendo security. It's mostly been, if not all.. Nvidias fault.

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

mattytrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's been this forever. SX doesn't need to get cloned because of opensource firmwares. Only reason why there haven't been a proper "clone". But modchips tend to get cloned. Look at the Wiikey or any other major modchip on the OG Xbox. Almost everyone got a china clone.

What I personally hope this modchip or whatever solution they do is, is to show the door. If the door is shown, hopefully copies, clones or even opensource alternatives are made. I bet @mattytrog would get a samd21 to open said door as well if it's easy.
Lets look at the facts...

The new "modchip" is triggering RCM, which we can see.
Straps are pulling lines low... old stuff... basic stuff... Or even just shorting emmc clk to ground. Thats for RCM. The easy bit.

New example...
For example - the 38.4 Mhz oscillator for the Tegra. Nothing stopping that being interfered with. Or indeed the RAM.

I would have had a bloody good go at it by now if I had the means to waste on a Diet Coke switchlite.

I have been begging people for an ipatched board. Just the fookin board. Don`t need any plastics or LCDs. Got drawers full of them.

All the glitch has to do is get over the ipatch hurdle.

Last edited by mattytrog,

terraplen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I for one is happy for the tx modchip. I just really, really hope it isn't a glitch chip. A glitch chip is so unreliable :/
dude you're not a hacker or a programmer, stop repeating stuff you read somewhere else, don't make their same mistakes
the rule is: wait for TX, then draw conclusions

how can you say no one's complaining about fakes? When literally no one likes that.
half of the posts in this thread are salty people saying they will buy a clone so they don't buy from TX and support "le evil Chinese men" directly

Reactions: wiewiec and dude1

mattytrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dude you're not a hacker or a programmer, stop repeating stuff you read somewhere else, don't make their same mistakes
the rule is: wait for TX, then draw conclusions
A glitch chip can be unreliable. However, if its how to defeat TSEC then thats how we do it.

It could even be something that stops the TSEC payload being destroyed when it is done with. Who knows? Certainly not me.

Reactions: peteruk

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
RGH on 360 is pretty reliable these days with different timing files etc. Occasionally you get a console that is a clown and won't play nice, but it's mostly fine.

Even if the switch is a glitch chip like the 360, but for whatever reason is far more unreliable, it's not the end of the world. How often do you power down a switch? Switch spends most of it's time in standby, so it's not like you would need to wait every single time you want to use the console.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda wanna jump in 1 last time. I am on SXOS side. There is nothing wrong charging for a product stolen or not they still make it work anyway.

We steal from Nintendo all the time when we pirate a game. Nothing wrong with a group wanting profit some people rather get paid for thier work than work for free.

Swap Magic , R4, Sky3ds, Cobra Dongle , True Blue Dongle are just examples. I bought the R4 and True Blue Dongle back then have no issues back then buying a R4 card for $20 and buying the true blue dongle for $60 because I was getting my money's worth..

Cant call someone a thief and criticize them when you pirate games because at the end of the day you are a pirate nothing more nothing less (nears voice from death note)

I will point this out again there are many ppl charging other ppl $50 on the street installing atmosphere CFW .I think we get so used to free solutions and forgot the history of a hard mod or am item to enable the mod

Last edited by Goku1992A,

terraplen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
RGH on 360 is pretty reliable these days with different timing files etc. Occasionally you get a console that is a clown and won't play nice, but it's mostly fine.

Even if the switch is a glitch chip like the 360, but for whatever reason is far more unreliable, it's not the end of the world. How often do you power down a switch? Switch spends most of it's time in standby, so it's not like you would need to wait every single time you want to use the console.
the 360 rgh hack was godlike. it used to take longer (about one minute, sometimes even less) to boot than non hacked systems but the thing worked and it was a small price to pay to have all games for free.

mattytrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It HAS to be a glitch chip.

Something that won`t be patched in a hurry. Something that makes the bootloader into zombie mode rather than panicing. Even if its just for nanoseconds - thats all you need.

Another prediction - you will be seeing epoxy / shielding / toughest potting compound known to man on certain points in the Switch Lite in around 6 months time (new units of course).

The naysayers will say its a "dirty" hack.

But a hack is a hack.

Last edited by mattytrog,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi