TX Announce new addition to their SX family - SX GEAR

Team-Xecuter Expands Their SX Family
SXGear.jpg

TX is adding more products to their SX Family, now they are offering SX GEAR, check out their official PR details below:
Today, we are happy to introduce our SX Pro little brother, the SX Gear.

SX Gear is the perfect solution for SX OS owners who want an easy and safe way to boot up Team Xecuter firmware.

It can also be use to inject any other payload with a high quality tool kit from the brand you trust: Team Xecuter.

SX Gear combine our acclaimed dongle and jig, strong, sturdy, with its unique super-capacitors. Made to last and keep your Switch safe.

Available in September at a MSRP of $24.95, from all the Team Xecuter distributors located all around the world, including one near you.
It is basically, an empty SX PRO dongle with their JIG, with no forced SX OS, and no forced 'payload', so you can use it as way to upgrade from just owning SX OS before, or for use with other 3rd-party payloads, its TX giving you freedom and choice, at good price. :)

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: make post clearer and fixed typos

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
They should have released it on a $20 price, at max. There's virtually no difference between these and the other cheap options, maybe a little more quality but not to be $25.

stewacide

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The cheaper AliExpress one also has a rechargeable lithium battery which I assume will be more reliable than the capacitors in the SX dongle.

The case isn't nearly as slick, but USB-A to interface it to a PC is more convenient for most people.

Attachments

• HTB1AgJqGFmWBuNjSspdq6zugXXam.jpg
    HTB1AgJqGFmWBuNjSspdq6zugXXam.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 544
Last edited by stewacide,

Hexalform

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, why isn't it using Pin 1 & 10 like all the other jigs I've seen? (I thought anything near Pin 7 would be dangerous and would brick the Switch)

Last edited by Hexalform,
D

Deleted-442439

Out of curiosity, why isn't it using Pin 1 & 10 like all the other jigs I've seen? (I thought anything neat Pin 7 would be dangerous and would brick the Switch)

Pin 10 needs to be grounded, does not matter if its pin 9, 7 or 1. As long as pin 4 (5V) is not connected to anything it should be fine.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh yeah baby,i like it!!
Please, please stop this 'baby' bullshit. So sick of reading this in every single thread.
This really needs some extra explanation as for what this is supposed to do.
It's a dongle without a pre-loaded payload. Essentially the same as now but you can put any payload on it. I reckon they will also release some tool to flash any payload you want onto the SX Pro dongle via the Micro USB port. Always figured it'd also provide this function in case the payload needed to be updated.

Last edited by wurstpistole,

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team-Xecuter Expands Their SX Family
View attachment 140220

TX is adding more products to their SX Family, now they are offering SX GEAR, check out their official PR details below:

It is basically, an empty SX PRO dongle with their JIG, with no forced SX OS, and no forced 'payload', so you can use it as way to upgrade from just owning SX OS before, or for use with other 3rd-party payloads, its TX giving you freedom and choice, at good price. :)

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole
What the fuck? This is great! Nice job, SX. I might even buy this eventually.

stewacide

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

goulien82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Who needs this? Just solder a reed-switch into your JoyCon, throw together a simple Trinket-M0 based payload-launcher with a small LiPo-battery, design and 3d-print a nice case for it and that's it... it is not rocket science, took me just a few hours to do it...

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

What's the difference between this and the old dongle? I don't get it
It's in the article

Theres no payload on the dongle by default so you can use it to boot any CFW you choose to put on it.

Tldr: it's not locked to sxos

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Should have been 15 or 20 bucks.

I also wish they would just sell the jig only. Their jig is pretty well made and I want to have a spare jig just in case.

Last edited by Paulsar99,
Reactions: 0000ff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place