Heichart

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Intro movie freezes when Neku passes Beat. I'm currently using Akaio 1.8.5a, the new loader (released yesterday), formatted my SD card using Panasonic SD Formatter. Downloaded the game 3 times already and nothing.

Any advice?

Heichart

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
doyama said:
Heichart said:
Still freezing. Downloaded this game 6 times, from 6 different mirrors. I'll try AKAIO 1.8.1 later.

Which region are you playing with?

I'm trying the U version.

Tried 1.8.1 (from Filetrip), and every single game was stuck on "PROCESSING... DON'T TURN POWER OFF!!!1" forever.
I call it bad luck.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what to say. I just downloaded TWEWY EU and loaded on my 1.8.5 Acekard with the 2/17 loaders and the intro sequence is fine.

You might want to delete any cheats you might have enabled and see if that helps.

Heichart

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
doyama said:
Not sure what to say. I just downloaded TWEWY EU and loaded on my 1.8.5 Acekard with the 2/17 loaders and the intro sequence is fine.

You might want to delete any cheats you might have enabled and see if that helps.

No cheats enabled. I don't like cheats on my first play through, and I have no cheats enabled for any game I have.
It might be a bad dump. I might have downloaded the same dump on those 6 different mirrors. I'll try find some others.

Got it working. Apparently, AP was the problem. Turned it off (because it was on by default) and the intro movie kept playing, no freezes.

Thanks for the help guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably alot better than a 660ti