Hacking [Tutorial] Running kexploit 5.5.X w/ HaxServer (Loadiine, Homebrew Launcher, etc...)

GorillaGD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't seem to get it to work, haxservers gives me error number and my wii u says it can't run the video. I'm guessing this is due to trying to do this on an older pc (Window XP 32bit)

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot to rename the folders. =P

Last edited by GorillaGD,

xhinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
can somebody compile a haxserver for JP console? I take a look at some of the haxserver code and only US and EU have support for FW 5.5.0 and 5.5.1. JP console only up to 5.4
I have no idea about Java programming at all :(

BossRoss93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno if this has been answered, but is there a way to run this through Apache? Off hand it doesn't look like it, but I host a bunch of other things on my ubuntu server and don't want to have to shut off apache every time I want to run the damn exploit.

JorgeSalgado

Trophies
XP
Hey guys! A few question about this new hacking method: a 32 or 64 Gb SD card can be enough to play games?
The SD Card needs to be inserted all the time, right? I suppose there is no way to install games in the Wii U internal memory.

And one last thing, what is the format of wii u games? Iso, wud, or other?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by JorgeSalgado,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! A few question about this new hacking method: a 32 or 64 Gb SD card can be enough to play games?
The SD Card needs to be inserted all the time, right? I suppose there is no way to install games in the Wii U internal memory.

And one last thing, what is the format of wii u games? Iso, wud, or other?
Thanks in advance!

64gb should be plenty.
No you cannot install to internal memory
They start out as wud (which has a lot of padding). Then you extract them to folders. Read the GX2 OP

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm betting Ninti are buzzing its been leaked, I think it was a question of who fell first! I'm betting a cool mill on it being stopped in the next rollout.

Last edited by Reecey,

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the tut, and, thanks to whoever leaked the lovely exploit :)

I have it all worked perfectly on my Pal 5.5.1 console ;)

Reactions: Don21

Donzi

Trophies
Behind you, don't look at me, just feel me...
XP
Country
OK this is now really annoying :/
So I have my SD card set up and ip. But I can't run the .jar because port 80 is in use. I have no idea what's using it, i've gone through my services and shut down Skype's programme and server. I may just restart my PC.
On top of this whenever I try to run the Kernel10 payload I just get error 112 - 1028

Someone PLEASE help :(

memoryman3

Trophies
XP
Country
Ryan actually told me that it's possible to hack Mario Kart 8 to adjust AI speed, but I don't know how to do it...

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
it's easier to convert to mp4 the payloads and just put them on the server, if you want to load loadiine of homebrew launcher, use kexploit 10, if you want to load the others, use kexploit 31

JorgeSalgado

Trophies
XP
I wanna buy a good SD card for this. I was thinking 64 gb but a colleague pointed me that I should be careful with the card's speed as well. Any recommendation or link to a great card (if you can post it)?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK this is now really annoying :/
So I have my SD card set up and ip. But I can't run the .jar because port 80 is in use. I have no idea what's using it, i've gone through my services and shut down Skype's programme and server. I may just restart my PC.
On top of this whenever I try to run the Kernel10 payload I just get error 112 - 1028

Someone PLEASE help :(
Try my self hosting package. It let's you change the port to something other than 80

https://gbatemp.net/threads/5-5-1-5...ng-package-everything-in-one-zip-file.424679/

Last edited by Kafluke,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated