• no, i get error code 011-6901 now

Votes: 13 8.9%

• Total voters

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know of friends who have played the dumped version of the Pokémon Moon cartridge, and as you know this has the version number 0, so you have to install the games from Freeshop and thus you will not run any risk. In addition, I have been unbanned thanks to the help of a friend of mine.
The Locale Friend Code Seed method is very useful and it is useful to play online so any problems or reports i will let you know.

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im updated fully all around
i will wait as well I have another online system with a separate account oddly though my bann is revolved around my R4i card -_-
I updated it through the wifi the week the leaks came around (I have done this before no issues ..)
I called nintendo to do a simple switch of my wiiu id to share with my other system and found out I couldn't due to a unauthorized Cart being used on the 3ds, also told not to use it on any other system I have used it online in the past to update and do things but never got a ban..
I had the game ban then after trying a few methods to undo that ban I ended up getting my eshop locked out -_- The support stated they cant undo a ban,
"A Unauthorized Cart is illegal to use and therfore results to a ban"
I thought it was due to my hour with moon which I never used the online features nor did I keep the game after the hour ...no idea
ether way no matter what I am banned until something else comes up
Though I am not giving up my r4i its hard to get many old DS games and ive had this cart for years ...I use it for music too ..

heres hoping a solution comes cause now I have 2 error codes and can't even get into nnid settings

Last edited by AshleyCummings,

JoshFrigmont

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I successfully unbricked my 3ds using a hardmod method. If you bricked on emunand and have a backup of your nand then hmu. If you don't have a backup of your nand then... RIP :/

SaffronXL

The Grand Galactic Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've updated everything and can't seem to get Decrypt9 to run on my 3DS at all. I've tried through the local Homebrew installed on the system and also through OoTHax accessing the homebrew launcher and it's a no go.
Unless you're on 9.2 you have to launch it as a Luma payload, hence the 9

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

STFU007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would this not allow me to use my nintendo network id?
Unfortunately, no..

Tried this and got rid of 022-2812 error code and can now access again eshop, error 002-0102 still remains though.
It helps with NNID bans... If you want to go online, you still need to inject the friend code seed file....

I have 002-0102 ban code
Read the above comment...

Last edited by BARNWEY,

C02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because i was on emunand when i got banned can i flash an old nand backup to reverse the ban?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, no..

It helps with NNID bans... If you want to go online, you still need to inject the friend code seed file....

Read the above comment...
Since system transferring results in error code 022-2812, does that mean we can bypass this using the method you linked to and actually system transfer the banned content to another 3DS. Leaving the 3DS clean all over again, able to make a new NNID and all? Or is the system's serial code banned regardless?

Reactions: Majickhat55

MarcioHP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
6. Open secureinfo_A in a hex editor. The very last line should be your 3ds console id. To confirm this, it should match up to the code on the back of your 3ds. Without changing the first 2 letters, just change some random numbers and make a new id.

Not sure if I made something wrong... my file has an "extra" line with "..00.." on it, when I changed it, this extra line have gone, is that correct? I have bkps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone