France

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
make a backup of your rom, and use the clean bat.

now, starts from the beginning and do it manually.

Extract your DecryptedExHeader.bin file with :
ctrtool -x --exheader=DecryptedExHeader.bin rom.3ds
This file is extracted successfully?

Extract your DecryptedExeFS.bin file with :
ctrtool -x --exefs=DecryptedExeFS.bin rom.3ds
This file is extracted successfully ?

Extract your DecryptedRomFS.bin file with :
ctrtool -x --romfs=DecryptedRomFS.bin rom.3ds
This file is extracted successfully ?

Extract Data from your ExeFS with :
ctrtool.exe -t exefs --exefsdir=./exe DecryptedExeFS.bin --decompresscode
Data are extracted successfully in a exe folder ?

Extract Data from your RomFS with :
ctrtool.exe -t romfs --romfsdir=./romfs DecryptedRomFS.bin
Data are extracted successfully in a romfs folder ?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Your error is so strange, i have never see it...
I will take a look in your files tomorrow or monday, today i can't

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I have a little bit of an issue here. When I load http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/go/?rxTool.dat on the 3ds, nothing happens... it just shows a "." on the top left side of the screen and does nothing. I have everything I need on the root of the SD card, and I am running 9.0.0-20U... any help? Thanks.

Not with me, i see :
rxTool.dat loading________________

> The exploit isn't working! When I run it, nothing happens! Clear your 3ds browser's cache/cookies. Scroll down to the bottom of settings and hit "Initialize Save Data", then try again.

If it's still not working, i can't help you more, sorry.
It's not my fault.

StarOfDoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not with me, i see :
rxTool.dat loading________________

> The exploit isn't working! When I run it, nothing happens! Clear your 3ds browser's cache/cookies. Scroll down to the bottom of settings and hit "Initialize Save Data", then try again.

If it's still not working, i can't help you more, sorry.
It's not my fault.

I don't see "Initialize Save Data" at the bottom of my settings. There is just my wifi information, then the browser version :/

EDIT: Does it matter if i'm on a N3DSXL?

masterz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't work at all for me under the r4i all I did was decrypt and then rebuild and it refuses to shwo itself beyond a simple blank icon. I even edited the rsf file, and tried all of the encryption modes in make rom.

TheXseption

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to get the extrcted romfs folder and contents, but I'm not getting the exe folder or contents when I run the romhackingprocess.bat. I have the xorpads and the encrypted exheader and exefs bin files, but I can't figure out how to decrypt and extract them.

Flintiex

Trophies
XP
Country
I was able to get the extrcted romfs folder and contents, but I'm not getting the exe folder or contents when I run the romhackingprocess.bat. I have the xorpads and the encrypted exheader and exefs bin files, but I can't figure out how to decrypt and extract them.

Do you get an empty exe folder produced or nothing at all? I remember that happened to me and I think it was something to do with how I extracted the exe file but that was when the process was trickier than using the simple process.bat file. The exe doesn't contain anything vital if it's PK3DS you're looking it for btw

TheXseption

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you get an empty exe folder produced or nothing at all? I remember that happened to me and I think it was something to do with how I extracted the exe file but that was when the process was trickier than using the simple process.bat file. The exe doesn't contain anything vital if it's PK3DS you're looking it for btw

I don't get anything at all, and I am just looking to randomize Alpha Sapphire with Pk3ds. The instructions say to rebuild the rom by placing all the files in exe to the root of packhack, how do I rebuild the rom without them?

Flintiex

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't get anything at all, and I am just looking to randomize Alpha Sapphire with Pk3ds. The instructions say to rebuild the rom by placing all the files in exe to the root of packhack, how do I rebuild the rom without them?

Ah yes forgot you will need the exe for rebuilding. Hmm that's tricky, have you tried repeating the process from scratch?

TheXseption

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yes forgot you will need the exe for rebuilding. Hmm that's tricky, have you tried repeating the process from scratch?

Yeah, I've tried a few times now. Just to be clear that I'm doing this right:

1. Paste xorpads in Pack Hack root along with AlphaSapphire.3ds
2. Save encrypted exheader and exefs bin files to Pack Hack root with 3dsexplorer
3. Drag AlphaSapphire.3ds onto getromfs.exe
4. Run romhackingprocess.bat
5. Type 7, exheader xorpad name, exefs_norm xorpad name, exefs_7x xorpad name, romfs xorpad name
6. Get Romfs and exe folders with contents

Are those steps correct because the only thing I can think is that maybe I have the instructions mixed up.

TheXseption

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've tried a few times now. Just to be clear that I'm doing this right:

1. Paste xorpads in Pack Hack root along with AlphaSapphire.3ds
2. Save encrypted exheader and exefs bin files to Pack Hack root with 3dsexplorer
3. Drag AlphaSapphire.3ds onto getromfs.exe
4. Run romhackingprocess.bat
5. Type 7, exheader xorpad name, exefs_norm xorpad name, exefs_7x xorpad name, romfs xorpad name
6. Get Romfs and exe folders with contents

Are those steps correct because the only thing I can think is that maybe I have the instructions mixed up.

Yeah I'm dumb, turns out I misspelled my encryptedexefs.bin. Thanks for trying to help Flintiex!

Reactions: Flintiex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works