• No it didn't :(

• I have rxTools and it doesn't work :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't you format your EmuNAND and link your NNID already?
If you didn't, this is what you have to do (you wont lose anything at all):
1. Backup your EmuNAND using Emunand9 or the Emunand Tool
2. Copy your Nintendo 3DS directory from the SD card to your PC
3. Boot into EmuNAND, open System Settings and choose Format
4. Boot back into EmuNAND and go through setup
5. Go to System Settings and sign into your NNID (now it will be properly linked to the system ID)
6. Inject the previously back upped EmuNAND to your SD card
7. Move the Nintendo 3DS directory back

And there. Your NNID is now active on your system and you should no longer receive the error.
If I use this, will I have to reinstall all of my CIA's or not?

Juiss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Didn't you format your EmuNAND and link your NNID already?
If you didn't, this is what you have to do (you wont lose anything at all):
1. Backup your EmuNAND using Emunand9 or the Emunand Tool
2. Copy your Nintendo 3DS directory from the SD card to your PC
3. Boot into EmuNAND, open System Settings and choose Format
4. Boot back into EmuNAND and go through setup
5. Go to System Settings and sign into your NNID (now it will be properly linked to the system ID)
6. Inject the previously back upped EmuNAND to your SD card
7. Move the Nintendo 3DS directory back

And there. Your NNID is now active on your system and you should no longer receive the error.
This bricked my NAND No I think it just broke my home menu, after going through the setup I had the "setting up home menu" loading bar, then both my screens turned black. I tried rebooting a couple of times but I get black screens every time. When I hold the power button for a second I get the power off prompt on the touch screen and pressing the home button from there gets me stuck on the home menu splash screen.
Worst part is I can't even restore my emuNAND, emuNANDtool tells me the file size is invalid. I don't know where I fucked up :wtf:

Antm4n

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
antm4n.uk
XP
Country
This bricked my NAND No I think it just broke my home menu, after going through the setup I had the "setting up home menu" loading bar, then both my screens turned black. I tried rebooting a couple of times but I get black screens every time. When I hold the power button for a second I get the power off prompt on the touch screen and pressing the home button from there gets me stuck on the home menu splash screen.
Worst part is I can't even restore my emuNAND, emuNANDtool tells me the file size is invalid. I don't know where I fucked up :wtf:

Try restoring your emuNAND with - emuNANDTool_1.0.1 instead of the latest version..That worked for me

Juiss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Try restoring your emuNAND with - emuNANDTool_1.0.1 instead of the latest version..That worked for me
It's injecting the NAND, thanks a lot I was worried for a second :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Alright it worked, I'll try formatting again

Zengath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's injecting the NAND, thanks a lot I was worried for a second :P
Ah i was too late, you just had to take out your SD card and delete the content of your Nintendo 3DS folder.
Then insert your SD card again and boot emunand and follow the rest of the steps.
After this just copy your backup of your SD card back and overwrite when asked and inject your EmuNAND.
If you were using menuhax to autoboot you may have to reinstall the exploit on sysNAND.

Reactions: Caseyfam

Juiss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ah i was too late, you just had to take out your SD card and delete the content of your Nintendo 3DS folder.
Then insert your SD card again and boot emunand and follow the rest of the steps.
After this just copy your backup of your SD card back and overwrite when asked and inject your EmuNAND.
If you were using menuhax to autoboot you may have to reinstall the exploit on sysNAND.
Managed to link my NNID to emuNAND, thanks.

Antm4n

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
antm4n.uk
XP
Country
Has anyone succeeded in doing this on CFW without Gateway? And could you download from the eShop, not just browse?

I'm running rxtools CFW, just gotta load up the homebrew channel on emuNAND and load up the eShop with HANS and it works fine. Can download with no problems.

Juiss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Quick question for the people on CFW using HANS: If I choose to download in sleep mode, can I just close my 3DS while on the eShop or do I have to reboot back into emuNAND?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the (U) NVer CIA with the version in the OP, but I am getting error code 022-2634 (An error has occurred.) when running eShop or other app that requires the NNID.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!