Hacking TTMEMU.SYS

grmm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi just a quikie ,do you add the TTENU.SYS file as well to your card ,as in the tut it says just add the 1 folder amd 1 file

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Yes - you need TTMenu.sys and TTMenu.DAT in the root of the card

Taken from Official website
QUOTE said:
Usage:download and unzip kernel file package, copy the " TTMENU " directory and TTMenu.dat and TTMenu.sys file from the necessary language directory to the root directory of TransFlash ( TF ) memory card (e.g. the simplified kernel file).
What tutorial are you referring to ??

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, you don't need to install TTMENU.SYS, and it usually isn't included with the firmware. TTMENU.SYS is created the first time you run the menu.

-Bri

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Bri said:
No, you don't need to install TTMENU.SYS, and it usually isn't included with the firmware. TTMENU.SYS is created the first time you run the menu.

-Bri
Pardon
blink.gif
I've downloaded the latest DSTT (1.17) firmware yesterday and it IS included in the ZIP file

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It might be included with some versions of the firmware, but it's not needed. The menu stores your settings to that file, and it is created for you if you don't already have one. It shouldn't hurt if you copy it though. Most previous versions of the firmware didn't include it, if I recall correctly.

-Bri

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Bri said:
It might be included with some versions of the firmware, but it's not needed. The menu stores your settings to that file, and it is created for you if you don't already have one. It shouldn't hurt if you copy it though. Most previous versions of the firmware didn't include it, if I recall correctly.
blink.gif
You've got one good memory - I've just checked versions 1.09 to 1.16 & all of them don't have the TTMENU.SYS file - in fact only v1.17 has it, Weird !!

grmm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for that guys ,just waiting for my mirco card adaptar to turn up then will give it a go ,cheers
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-