Hacking TTDS help? Think I damaged card

gabrielhoppe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,
I didn't know where to put this topic, as I'm new here. but when I insert my ttds card (with microsd) in my nds, it won't start most of the time. It just shows a blank screen, or very vaguely the letters from the Nintendo logo( read health etc), or a black screen and a white touchscreen:S, so it crashes.

Could someone please help? it's TTDS

gabrielhoppe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry for double post, but my nds now doesn't recognize microsd anymore... I got so furious of it not working, have been working on it since 11 this morning, I threw it against the wall. so I think I really fucked it up now. thanks anyway

smaurice2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is your DSTT was working befor you do some tink to it? Is your DSTT new card? What version of kernel you install on it? Give me more info.

First let check if your your card it brick, try this remove your microSD from your DSTT, insert it in your DS and turn it on. On top screen you will see a logo and it write "no card"

If you see that your DSTT is good. Try this and reply. I will continu to help you.

sorry for my english I am french.

synolis

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi!
I've got the same problem that gabrielhoppe.
Everything was fine during 3 or 4 months!

I checked what smaurice2001 was saying and I have to turn on and turn off my ds at least 3 times to get the mesage 'no card'... most of the time it is blocked on a white screen

someone has ideas? or has resolved the same problem?

edit: I've seen the post concerning the fake dstt killer, i'm gonna try the fake recovery

edit2: that was it
smile.gif

smaurice2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for synolis,

You have a damage DSTT if it not working the fist time with out a Microsd inside or a bad coniection with your DS slot 1 port.

For information on the fake dstt killer go on www.ndstt.com web site. You could check your DSTT if it a fake by open it and
inspect the pc board. Compare your pc board with the picture on www.ndstt.com under inti-fake tab in there web site. The real
DSTT card are no glue together, stick your nail inside the microsd hole and move your nail along the line all around the card.
It will spit open. If you buy it from Dealextreme, you probably receive tf slot on left one.

rikuexe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man, the same thing is happening to me.. but.. it doesnt even load... i put the ttds card in my ds an turn on, but it load the nitendo ds thing... and shows that nitendo's menu when theres no cardrige ... what should i do? plzzz someone help me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/1Ic2tqw_AmM?si=JprHwElZWw_oO_ii