Hacking Question Trying to install Atmosphere onto my Switch (With SX Chip) Could someone help?

ssmatt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I'm trying to install atmosphere onto my Switch, as the SXOS is pretty much obsolete now. I am following this guide, only difference is I made a partition and backed up/migrated emunand so it would boot on there:

https://rentry.co/AtmosphereSysNAND

I started from scratch with a new card (Backed up licence.dat), put all the necessary files on there and it boots to Hekate fine. Initially I tried to boot it on sysnand, and after that I had it boot from emunand and got the same error:

Failed to run sept
Main BCT is improper!
Run sept with proper BCT at least once to cache keys.

I'd happily try that, but I have no idea how to lol. It still boots fine into stock sysnand.

Anyone able to help with this?

ssmatt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh and after pressing power it comes up with

Failed to run Sept
Failed to launch HOS!

Pressing power after that reboots hekate.

Minkaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hi, I'm trying to install atmosphere onto my Switch, as the SXOS is pretty much obsolete now. I am following this guide, only difference is I made a partition and backed up/migrated emunand so it would boot on there:

I started from scratch with a new card (Backed up licence.dat), put all the necessary files on there and it boots to Hekate fine. Initially I tried to boot it on sysnand, and after that I had it boot from emunand and got the same error:

Failed to run sept
Main BCT is improper!
Run sept with proper BCT at least once to cache keys.

I'd happily try that, but I have no idea how to lol. It still boots fine into stock sysnand.

Anyone able to help with this?

boot into sx menu then go to option > sx core > clean up

then back to payload
Choose hekate
And launch once.

next time you can use sx gear and config payload to hekate for autoboot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: yassssss i love emerald