Hacking Question try to move SXOS to Athmosphere works fine but stucks in "Checking if software can be played"

SatoshiMiamoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
photo_2021-02-23_15-09-18.jpg photo_2021-02-23_15-09-19.jpg
I followed this tutorial (PDF Attached) all steps have been successfully completed,

but no game works it just gets the same message "Checking if software can be played", my switch was banned for a while but using SXOS it works normally without this verification, can someone help me?

Attachments

• How To migrate your SXOS emuNAND to Atmosphere.pdf
    47.6 KB · Views: 362
Last edited by SatoshiMiamoto,

SatoshiMiamoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Are you loading fuseeprimary.bin or booting Atmosphere with Hekate's launch option?
Always just chain load fuseeprimary.bin or you will have issues. Use the second option there.
I tried the second option but the error persists I'm using the file fusse-secondary.bin, in the folder there is no file with the name fuseeprimary.bin i start the athmosphere from the hekate

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I tried the second option but the error persists I'm using the file fusse-secondary.bin, in the folder there is no file with the name fuseeprimary.bin i start the athmosphere from the hekate
When you downloaded Atmosphere, you should have gotten a file called fusee-primary.bin.
Put that in SD:/bootloader/payloads and use the Payloads option in Hekate to boot your Switch.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 3.52.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 3.52.38 AM.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 186

SatoshiMiamoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
When you downloaded Atmosphere, you should have gotten a file called fusee-primary.bin.
Put that in SD:/bootloader/payloads and use the Payloads option in Hekate to boot your Switch.
I downloaded it from the atmosphere github, put it in the payloads folder and start with the hekate but the error persist

OkazakiTheOtaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I downloaded it from the atmosphere github, put it in the payloads folder and start with the hekate but the error persist
You will probably need to wipe your Atmosphere folder and start over. You likely have now conflicting signature patches from installing both the Hekate and the Fusee Primary ones. Assuming you don't have any game mods, just wipe your Atmosphere folder, start over, boot with Fusee-Primary only, install the fusee sigpatches.

SatoshiMiamoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You will probably need to wipe your Atmosphere folder and start over. You likely have now conflicting signature patches from installing both the Hekate and the Fusee Primary ones. Assuming you don't have any game mods, just wipe your Atmosphere folder, start over, boot with Fusee-Primary only, install the fusee sigpatches.
I did the process, but after installing the face I did the console reboot, accessing the hekate and starting with it I got this error,
photo_2021-02-23_16-20-51.jpg
accessing directly through the payload I can access the atmosphere but the games still don't start

OkazakiTheOtaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I did the process, but after installing the face I did the console reboot, accessing the hekate and starting with it I got this error,
View attachment 248260
accessing directly through the payload I can access the atmosphere but the games still don't start
Try checking to see if the game is corrupt. Go to System Settings > Data Management > Manage Software > Mario Kart 8 Deluxe > Check For Corrupt Data.
Barring that, just backup the saves with Checkpoint, delete the games, and reinstall them.

SatoshiMiamoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Try checking to see if the game is corrupt. Go to System Settings > Data Management > Manage Software > Mario Kart 8 Deluxe > Check For Corrupt Data.
Barring that, just backup the saves with Checkpoint, delete the games, and reinstall them.
No corrupted data was found, i use emunand with sdfiles on exfat card

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No corrupted data was found, i use emunand with sdfiles on exfat card
i reinstall the game and works

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i had another question the cardreader dont work i need to do something ?
photo_2021-02-23_16-30-41.jpg

ibbanez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
regarding the card reader, that is because they turn it off as default I believe. To turn it back on, I believe you create a BTC.ini file from the config_templates, add the line nogc = 0 and save the BTC.ini file into the config folder after you are done. But remember I think they defaulted to that so carts can't force update you or have you accidentally update. Anywho, that is what I did and carts now work for me.

SatoshiMiamoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
regarding the card reader, that is because they turn it off as default I believe. To turn it back on, I believe you create a BTC.ini file from the config_templates, add the line nogc = 0 and save the BTC.ini file into the config folder after you are done. But remember I think they defaulted to that so carts can't force update you or have you accidentally update. Anywho, that is what I did and carts now work for me.
i try and work
Thanks for everyone :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice