Checking whether this software can be played

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Howdy, so... yeah, now I'm suffering from this problem that seems more widespread since 2019.
Brief recap:

• Act 1: I update my Nintendo Switch to latest Atmosphere 1.6.2, Hekate to 6.0.7, and FW to 17.0.0 ALL IN EMUMMC (I don't touch the sysMMC since I bought the console already banned). Also, I update sys-patch and sigpatches before begining the process to avoid any error.
  • Act 2: The console errors, and I face a fucking "Failed to apply ‘nosigchk’!" error while restarting. I update again sigpatches et voila, the console now turns on, but now I cannot run any fucking software aside from Super Mario Bros. Wonder, since every game now loops on the "Checking whether this software can be played" error.
  • Act 3: I update again everything: Atmosphere, Hekate, sigpatches (again), I unlink and relink my profiles to fake NNIDs, even do clean installs of everything, and nothing works.
Does anybody knows what could I do now?
____

EDIT: So yeah, I still don't understand why redirecting people with uncommon issues to the noob paradise, since my issue was a long one and for some reason, and although I posted there my issue, just got one comment by @Draxzelex asking the source of my sigpatches (which per se I shouldn't post the link for AFAK) and a DM from @Illuminaticy. Thanks to both of you guys. I was reinstalling my games at that point, so don't worry and sorry for not answering.

Anyway, I got some help on the tits pro Discord server, and they kinda came to the conclusion that I turned on my console without sigpatches, but still didn't understood why it behaved like that. After verifying my Atmosphere, Hekate, even my emuMMC and sigpatches for like 3 hours, nothing worked and I had to reinstall my games one by one since one commented: "even if we find the source of the problem, it wouldn't fix the issue with the games". The tickets where missing for all my games except Super Mario Bros. Wonder (maybe since it was the last piece of software I installed before this happened), so, the best way to proceed I found with this kinda of issue was to reinstall all games.

TL;DR: Nothing worked so I had to uninstall and install again my games. Thank you.

Last edited by E1ite007,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup