Checking if the software can be played ---> An error has occurred

DraedanR10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone . I'm having a problem that every game I try to open the message "checking if the software can be played" appears, followed by "An error has occurred". I have Hetake 6.0.7 with atmosphere CFW 16.1.0 and I install all my games through DBI. When I try to play in airplane mode the message "Please turn airplane mode off when appropriate for your surroudings" and game still doesn't open. I've read a lot of threads about this, but none offered a solution. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-10-25 at 21.25.08.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-10-25 at 21.25.08.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 42
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-10-25 at 21.26.52.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-10-25 at 21.26.52.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 27

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this your secondary switch? If you create an emummc and keep your account data in there, it will try to verify all games, just like it does in OFW.

If this is your issue, format the emummc from within Horizon OS and start fresh.

Reactions: DraedanR10

DraedanR10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not sure I follow what is the secondary Switch part. But it is the same account I use in the official firmware and how can I format the emummc from within Horizon OS? Thanks for the response by the way!

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meaning is this your second switch?
https://en-americas-support.nintend...een-a-primary-and-non-primary-nintendo-switch

First switch you register your account to = Primary switch. This switch will play games in OFW without needing to verify games online. All non-primary (I called it secondary) switches need to go online to verify playing a game that isn't on a cart.

If this is a non-primary switch, then the flag to verify games online is still there in your emummc, because it's just a copy of your OFW.

To format, you would format the same way you would in OFW. In your emummc go to Settings > System > Formatting Options > Initialize console. (Back up your saves if it's important to you.)

If this is a primary switch, then you really need to verify that you are blocking Nintendo's servers through exosphere, however if not, you're probably already banned. Still formatting within emummc and using exosphere will still get rid of the nagging message.

Reactions: DraedanR10

DraedanR10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is my primary switch then. But I have only played nsp games o emummc and I have been blocking Nintendo servers with exosphere.ini, on my stock sys I can still play my legit games and online. Have never played an nsp game on the official firmware. My sigpaches are the latest that came with the 16.1 update. I factory reset the emummc only, but the error persists.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto