• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Trump leads Kamala in nearly every swing state [Update: 5 out of 7]

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
OjbH6FD.png

https://www.timesnownews.com/world/...y-after-joe-rogan-interview-article-114606375

x65943

毛主席万岁!新中国万岁!!
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When the best complaint you have is that a singer wasn't given more time, while the other people are so desperate that they have to give away a million dollars a day to give people incentive, you've lost the plot.
Yet somehow Trump is leading in Pennsylvania

x65943

毛主席万岁!新中国万岁!!
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We will find out how wrong or not the polls are on election day

He won MI, PA and WI in 2016 while being behind in all the polls for those 3 states

So we will see - but yes as of now he is ahead as far as we know

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
We will find out how wrong or not the polls are on election day

He won MI, PA and WI in 2016 while being behind in all the polls for those 3 states

So we will see - but yes as of now he is ahead as far as we know
It's just too much emotional effort to keep up with all these different polls. Pennsylvania polls are usually tied within the margin of error, so it tells very little. They also don't take into account entire swaths of younger voters who signed up this year, so there could be big changes in how we see the voting end up. It was fun to keep an eye on them a year ago, but with so little time until the actual day, it's just easier to wait.

Reactions: JeepX87

x65943

毛主席万岁!新中国万岁!!
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just too much emotional effort to keep up with all these different polls. Pennsylvania polls are usually tied within the margin of error, so it tells very little. They also don't take into account entire swaths of younger voters who signed up this year, so there could be big changes in how we see the voting end up. It was fun to keep an eye on them a year ago, but with so little time until the actual day, it's just easier to wait.
All 7 swing states are within margin of error - but the average value is still in favor of Trump in 5 out of 7

I sort of agree tho at this point with a lot of early and mail voting I wonder how much it matters what people think now, if many already voted

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I sort of agree tho at this point with a lot of early and mail voting I wonder how much it matters what people think now, if many already voted
Can't be that many compared to in person.

Also, that Joe Rogan interview an absolute car crash

Trump: Dictators are the smartest people. Xi controls 1.4 billion people with an iron fist

Rogan: But dictators are evil and dangerous

Trump: Actually, we have evil people in our country
Post automatically merged:

Yet somehow Trump is leading in Pennsylvania
Leading in what sorry?

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
All 7 swing states are within margin of error - but the average value is still in favor of Trump in 5 out of 7
Dependent on where you look. There has never been a clear consensus.
Right? So the only thing now that can really change things is if one of the candidates does something so horrible that it causes people to change their votes on the spot.

For Trump, it would have to be the release of that rumored video of him groping a donors teenage daughter at a dinner. For Harris, it would be the release of a photo of her wearing white after labor day.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
With the exTwitter demographics and likely shadow-banning her and silent boosting of him (after all M*** is "all in") that doesn't surprise me.
Especially since Melon Husk has been sinking money into the Trump campaign... Yuck. The whole thing stinks.

Last edited by Jayro,

x65943

毛主席万岁!新中国万岁!!
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't be that many compared to in person.

Also, that Joe Rogan interview an absolute car crash

Trump: Dictators are the smartest people. Xi controls 1.4 billion people with an iron fist

Rogan: But dictators are evil and dangerous

Trump: Actually, we have evil people in our country
Post automatically merged:

Leading in what sorry?
Although you know exactly what I was referring to - it was extremely clear by my subsequent posts in reply that I was referring to polls

But although you reply in bad faith I will reply earnestly

He is leading in PA in poll aggregates

https://www.270towin.com/2024-presidential-election-polls/

I don't like Trump, I hope he loses, my sincerest hope is Kamala is president for the next 4 years

But that doesn't mean I can't look at objective data

I am not sure why you can't have a normal civil conservation and have to pretend to not understand me so you can bait me in some stupid trap

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/8y7GRYaYYQg?si=a6RCQRg7LtWeRJry +1