trucha bug help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by MaGnUmKiLLa, Nov 15, 2009.

Nov 15, 2009

trucha bug help by MaGnUmKiLLa at 3:09 AM (528 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. MaGnUmKiLLa
    OP

Member MaGnUmKiLLa GBAtemp Regular

United States
    so I ran signcheck a while back and every ios had trucha bug enables but, I just ran it five seconds ago and almost half of them had the trucha bug disabled. Now, as far as I can remember, I've not ran any kind of updates or anything that should have messed with the ios's since the last time I ran signcheck. I'm not exactly 100% on what all the trucha bug does and how important that is so, if anyone can tell me how screwed I am or if it even matters that'd be great. I've just really no idea what all this means so really guys ANY help would be appreciated.

2. MaGnUmKiLLa
    OP

United States
    I appreciate you trying to help but, really I don't even think that constitutes as help. This doesn't explain trucha bugs or waht happened to my ios's and, I refuse to install cioscorp on the grounds that anything that has to crash my wii can't be good.

3. xzxero

Member xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

United States
    you are not screwed at all.
    really, only your system menu is supposed to be patched to allow fake content to be played.
    IOS36 gets trucha patched to install cIOS and for other programs work correctly
    not all of your IOS need to be patched.

4. MaGnUmKiLLa
    OP

United States
    Thanks, I think this totally counts as help. I hope I dont sound too desperate. I've got pretty much this exact same thing in like 5 different places but, I really can't get any help. I'm sure you can understand why I would be worried about this sort of thing. There's so many compatibility errors and so many different things that I have to try to keep up with and making sure my ios's are good seems like it should be my first and main concern.