Hacking TroyTheZombie's Animated Channel Wads

zjed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had a look at wilsoff's source code you put in your first post.
The creation of the dol file is easy(thanks), but how are you creating the wads from the dols?

wiimano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey troy, I pmed you, just had to say, I love all the forwarders, and I hope you can update and make a compatible SDHC 8 in 1 emulator forwarder when you get time in september! thanks mate!

lonegreyride

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey troy, not sure if you're around anymore... but I had a quick question.
I'm using the forwarder for WiiEngine (well, i'm using almost all of them, but...), and I'm using an unofficial build of WiiEngine which adds SDHC support.
When I load the emulator through the HBC, everything is fine, but when I load it through your forwarder, none of my roms show up... the emulator loads (and I'm sure I only have one WiiEngine folder in my apps folder), but roms won't list at all.

Any idea why this might be? I assumed that the forwarder should just launch the dol like HBC, and that it would run the same either way... but no.

rich333

Trophies
XP
Country
nice, i cant believe i just found these! i love em!

These would be great too, i'd love to have a complete set of matching channels.

Atari 2600 (wii2600)
Playstation (PCSX)
Commodore 64 (frodo)

& N64 (Wii64)

And also, it would be great if you could edit the 'wii usbloader' logo out of the wii usbloader channel & just have a 'wii" logo.

see, i dont ask for much.
rolleyes.gif

if you need any help gathering images, please advise the res, or if theres anything else i could do to help make this all happen.

It must be annoying with eveyone making request (me included) but these are the best and the idea of having a complete set of channels is obiously so appealing to everyone....

but anyways, thanks for the work youve done so far.

looking forward to seeing more channels.
cheers.
Rich

Tashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any chance you could make another Nes one that isnt just the game covers in the background? i love the Snes, Genises and GBA ones (zelda, sonic and pokemon). having a different styled nes launcher is driving me bonkers >.

svin83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Would love to see channels for WiiXplorer, Homebrew Browser, UAE, Frodo and Dosbox.

Would love to see the channels remade in black / dark grey too
smile.gif

Just a wish, not a request.

Love the way my wii looks with all channels in one style:)

Thanks

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are absolutely beautiful. I love uniform channels
smile.gif
What I would love to see additional forwarders for (in the same style):

C64
Lynx
Gameboy (Rin)

Hope to see more of your fine work
smile.gif

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GolfDude said:
will the sega genesis channesl ever be updated to allow loading via HD now that the latest revisions allow for HD loading?

they have? sorry, I've been out of the "scene" for a couple of months now.

as far as HD loading, you do mean via forwarders...right? not the fact that they can load from HD? cause hell, they could always do that. They just weren't compatible with forwarders that direct to the HD.

But, I'd rather wait for an official release from eke eke since most people have no idea how to compile source code.

anyway, just dropping by to say it will still be a bit before you see anything new from me, I'm pretty busy these days, i hope to get some up in the next few weeks, but I can't promise anything..

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, good to hear you are around and at least thinking about expanding on the forwarders
smile.gif
I have searched extensively for the right look when it came to emulator forwarders, and yours are certainly top notch. Hope to see more one day soon!

desbel

Trophies
XP
Country
hey man, seems like a heap of requests, huh...

even if you could make some icons for the requests, so we can inject our own banners, forwarders, etc. that would be great. cheers

rich

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of you asking for forwarders, check out the wadder forums... a lot of those forwarders ppl have mentioned have been made. GBATemp isn't the only place for things...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.