trouble with acekard2

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Crimson83, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Crimson83
    OP

Crimson83 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2008
    United States
    I have a problem. my games wont load. as soon as i choose one of the games that i want to play it say processing do not turn off power. but it stay like that for a while and the game does not load. is this normal? at first i thouht it was the mem card that was corrupted so i refromated that didnt work. so i dl these files and so far no go. thx for the help in advance

2. Bri

Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    No, of course it's not normal for the Acekard 2 to not load games (after all, that's what it's primarily designed to do)! [​IMG]

You may be one of the unfortunate ones who got a bad AK2. See this thread: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=86879

If you didn't already, try only putting a few games on the microSD card and see if that works (make sure the games are in a folder rather than at the root of the card). Then try to eliminate other possibilities (bad microSD card, bad microSD card reader, etc.)

If it turns out that you have a bad AK2, you should exchange it for a new one.

-Bri

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice