No man´s Sky Free Ship Parts without loosing the source ship.

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I dont know how well known this glitch is, so to be sure everyone gets to know it ill put it here.

This is a simple trick to do on switch up to the latest update to this date.

1.-In the orbital station board the ship you want to have the part from and unboard to make a normal save state and a fail safe.

2.-Go to the ship management console and proceed to the part were you choose wich part you want to extract, stay in here for around 1 minute, this is to make sure 100% that the autosave will trigger as soon as we choose the part, you will know cuz the circle logo will show in the lower right corner.

3.-As soon as this icon shows, quickly go to the save selection screen with the + button and choose the autosave and load it.

4.-If it worked you will spawn next to the ship you extract the part from but you will still have the new part in your inventory.

5.-I sugest you to make a normal save after you check you have both parts on loading.

6.-Profit.

This also means you can constuct the same ship after so that you can sell the original for even more profit. (ship class level is deduced i guess)

This trick is simple you will load before the ship completely disapears but after the game saves the part this is because the game saves the item first and then the ship after it disapears during the auto save process, so loading before it completes grants you a free part.

NOTE: This glitch can be done on other consoles but its way more harded to do as in those the save is much faster, specially on PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo