Triumphant!!

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by Kalisiin, Dec 7, 2009.

Dec 7, 2009

Triumphant!! by Kalisiin at 1:15 PM (1,058 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Kalisiin
    OP

Member Kalisiin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I managed it!! I have managed to get over 1,000 good games, games that I may actually even play, on my Dingoo!

With, and between, all the systems it emulates, I have now 1000-plus games on it. This is what I call my "Master Dingoo." I own 4 Dingoos.

On the Dingoo I carry around, I am putting only the absolute best of the best. The ones I'm most likely to play frequently.

The other two Dingoos are backups for the first two...in case either of them get broken or bricked. i'm still not QUITE finished setting up my master system, or my favorites system...but, as of now, I have 1,013 games on the master.

For those interested, the following systems are emulated on my Master System

Atari Lynx
    Atari 2600
    Atari 7800
    Colecovision
    Game Boy
    Game Boy Color
    Game Boy Advance
    NES
    SNES
    Capcom Play System 1 & 2
    Neo Geo
    PC Engine (Turbo Graphx 16)
    SEGA Game Gear
    SEGA Master System
    SEGA Genesis
    MAME

Plus there are some built-in games.

Additionally, there are many other systems the Dingoo can emulate, I'm just not interested in them, personally. for one thing, it can actually emulate PSX.

2. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    1000... That's a lot... [​IMG]
    But it's nothing compared to 9001!!
    [​IMG]

3. Kalisiin
    OP

United States
    Yup. Like I said, I like my portable system to be REALLY portable.

In addition to the games, I'm likely to end up with about 2,000 music files, too...compressed into .ogg format and able to be played that way, from the Dingoo Digital Device.

I like a little thing you can carry with you and have all your entertainment right there.

4. jdev

Newcomer jdev Member

United States
    Can you play audio on a dingoo and use an emulator simultaneously? Because that's what I'd like to do with a portable device. Also, how much storage space have you used/have total?

5. Kalisiin
    OP

United States
    Yes, acutally, you can do that...play audio and use the emu at the same time. I've never actually done it, but they say it can be done.

The Dingoo itself has 4GB internal memory, plus I have an 8 GB SD card, total of 12 GB...by the time I'm done, I doubt I'll be using even half the capacity I have.